Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    merliemae Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2014, 10:36 AM
    Does Tumeric raise your blood sugar level
    Does Tumeric raise your blood sugar level?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2014, 03:19 PM
    TURMERIC has been used to lower sugar levels but it is not a DIY project.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 3, 2014, 05:04 PM
    Yes, tumeric lowers blood sugar levels, but not on a constant basis as conventional meds to, like metformin. Use this spice only in conjunction with proper medication, and only on the advice of your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting blood sugar down [ 19 Answers ]

I used to be on Victoza 2.8mg once a day and Metformin 500 mg twice a day, my doctor switched me to Lantus 10 mg once a day and Novalin R as needed. My blood sugar is staying between 250 and 300 and my doctor is on vacation. My question is can I take the Metformin 500 mg with the Lantus to try to...

Wack blood sugar level [ 2 Answers ]

Dear Sir, I am Type 2 Diadetes. My Fasting blood Sugar is 6.5 to 8.00 on North American scale. However The problem is If consume anything Sweet like Cake or Chocalate in Night. My Fasting is Normal ( Under 6.5). But if I rigrously follow my meal plan it shoots up to 9 or 10 My docter says...

Blood sugar [ 3 Answers ]

What is the total range for blood sugar tested before meals and after meals?

How do I raise the water level in the toilet bowl? [ 1 Answers ]

I am able to raise and lower the water level in the toilet tank but doing so does not seem to effect the level in the bowl. I have a kohler one-piece toilet, 1.6 gallons, about 5 years old. Thanks!

Blood sugar [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, My mom says she had really high blood sugar. She is way beyond normal. She has been dieting n trying to loss weight since she is fat n she thinks it will help her. Please can u give me some reasons for why her sugar keeps going high. She is a nurse and she herself doesn't know the...

View more questions Search