Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 5, 2014, 09:46 AM
    I think where the problem really is when we are talking about the way we get our news is that it only seems to come in as snippets and soundbites. None of it actually seems to be news anymore. The culture of the quickie has taken over. Many absorb what has been said because they believe that it has been shaved to its basic form when there is much more behind the story. That is the failing of media today and the way news is delivered. They seem to think that everyone is ADHD. So they treat us to a news menu that only has an attention span of less then a minute for fear we are going to change the channel.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2014, 04:37 PM
    no, media has settled for repetition so that what little is provided is played endlessly so that we will be indoctrinated

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

well that's good news [ 10 Answers ]

Opinion: Obama says goodbye to American hubris - CNN.com we will see an end to american hubris, if only it were so

Good news! [ 6 Answers ]

I got two messages last night from This8384. The first message that she was in labor at the hospital. The second message (shortly thereafter) was (and I quote): Romero Isaac was born at 5:01pm, weighing 8 lbs 10 oz and was 22 inches long. All is well - and she now has a boy to match her...

Good news or bad news are these doctors of their rocker? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone, well I went to the doctor today concerning my miscarriage last week. Some of you may have read my post about having discharge and why the bleeding stopped (after only 3-4 days), well it turns out I am one of those women who can pass everything in 4 days. I have had an ultrasound...

View more questions Search