Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Love_is_evol Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2014, 09:50 PM
    Baby steps can lead to a two step! :)
    I can dance I just get nervous and don't have much confidence I'm more into the hip hop twerk and pop and step up type of things. Any advice to further myself? Or how to actually put together a dance routine that is my own?

Check out some similar questions!

Lead singer in baby pram [ 1 Answers ]

Music video of band members in baby pram being pushed by a woman

Steps in solving step functions and piecewise function and graph [ 3 Answers ]

Please help me. Give me the steps in solving step and piecewise functions and graph. Give me examples also. Thanks

What are the steps to a step parent adoption [ 6 Answers ]

The bio logical mother signed her rights over, I've done the case study and criminal background what r my next steps

One step forward two steps back? [ 6 Answers ]

My girlfriend broke up with me on January and I spent most of February doing the things that your not suppose to do like, calling,begging, etc. I finally got serious and stopped contact with her in mid February but I still think about her though. I keep myself busy till 6pm but after all I do is...

Legal steps to relinguishing rights to unborn baby [ 5 Answers ]

I have found out that I am 5 weeks 5 days pregnant. My ex fiancée is the father, but he doesn't want any part of it. I want to know exactly how to go about legally getting him to relinguishing his rights, so that down the road I don't have to worry about him trying to come back into our lives. I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.