Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Love_is_evol Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2014, 09:40 PM
    DYI crafts: a diary for my ten year old sister to be able to write to me
    I'm looking for something inexpensive for me and my sister to share but I made it for her (I.e.-matching tshirts,music cd, memory video, jewelry)

I was thinking diary because she loves to write
    Craftymoods21 Posts: 15, Reputation: 4

Jul 19, 2014, 07:45 AM
    Pinterest.com; Go into DIY and search hand made diary or DIY diary, go through the pins and see if there are any picture instructions or videos you can watch to learn how to make it. I'm sure there is a variety of ways to go about it so there might be a list of pins you can choose from. Hope this helps.
    KeriK2014 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2014, 07:24 PM
    Another good idea is to google; DIY friendship projects or something similar to that. I got a lot of great ideas when I typed that in!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to do when bored and a ten year old [ 6 Answers ]

Need help I am bored but I am 10 what to do

Ten year old sister [ 5 Answers ]

I have a ten year old sister who lashes out about doing chores and cries, I think its to get attention then when I say to her "why are you crying so badly?" She says "i miss dad!" but she only does this when there's work to be done, my mom sometimes lecures her but I need help. (our dad is:( in...

Dyi rusted toilet flange? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a toilet flange on a 4" cast iron pipe (c. 1955) that has rusted away to the extent that the flange lip has broken away, so the toilet bolts have nothing to hold on to. The flange is cast iron, the pipe appears to be cast iron. I can get to the pipe from under the floor but not the top...

View more questions Search