Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Love_is_evol Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2014, 09:03 PM
    Mac book pro efi firmware password
    I was left a computer after someone I knew passed away and there is a efi firmware password on it? Is there anyway to bypass this for free? I'm not financially stable to put money into a laptop. I definitely can't afford to replace the atmel chip which is all I have found beside brute forcing the code n I don't know how to do this! Please help!

Check out some similar questions!

Admin password for XP Pro [ 3 Answers ]

We recently got a computer that has Windows XP Professional installed on it. The only account on the startup page is "Administrator" and it has a password - we don't know the password and the person we got the computer from doesn't know the password. Is there a way to reset or change the admin...

Remove password from a zip folder I created & added a password to in XP Pro? [ 0 Answers ]

Any way to remove the password that I created to protect my desktop folder in XP Pro after I made it a zip file & created the password?

Password for folder on Mac OS X [ 4 Answers ]

How do I make a folder on my computer have a password so that no-one but me can access it?

Forgotten password Mac G3 OS9.2 [ 1 Answers ]

I've acquired a G3 from an acquaintance and he has forgotten the password as he hasn't used it for a couple of years. It seems to work fine up to the point that I need to enter the password how do I get into the computer to use it? I have no discs with the OS as he lost them.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.