Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Love_is_evol Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2014, 08:56 PM
    Where do I start?
    Im as broke as a joke, I have no one to help me financially, and applied for FASFA but now where do I go? Where do I start? Right now is the best time for me because I have no children, I'm not married, and I'm unemployed...
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 2, 2014, 09:08 PM
    Did you get a response back yet? You plan to attend college in the fall?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 3, 2014, 03:38 AM
    You start with the university you wish to plan. They should have a financial aid department that will help you see about scholarships and grants and student loans you may qualify for. Grants will not normally cover all of the cost of tuition and books, but it does help. Personal money or student loans are normally needed for the balance.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2014, 05:04 AM
    College is not cheap... even if you manage to get the tuition paid somehow... even through loans.. you still have books and misc fees to cover, and you still need a place to stay and food to eat.

Many College degrees have no value as far as jobs are concerned... and many more their actual value on your next job are questionable considering their cost.

So you need to ask yourself... is that degree an absolute neccessity for your intended career before you put yourself heavily in debt.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2014, 05:55 AM
    See what response you get back from FASFA... if you are broke, you will likely receive grant money and/or student loan assistance. Also, check with the financial aid office at the college or university that you are seeking to attend.
    Love_is_evol Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2014, 06:44 PM
    I did get a response a while back but don't know what to do with the information they sent me. I just wanted to look for something that has something to do with something that will be useful in my future. Maybe something to help better myself in mathematics and or children or something like a can or something.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

John deere 304 lawn tractor won't start after jump start [ 0 Answers ]

My 304 started up at the first jump, and I proceeded to remove the jumper cables, and it immediately stopped running. Reconnected the cables, now it turns over but will not start. I can smell gas, tractor is 2 yrs old. What did I zap when I jumped it?

Won't start-deck engage switch is causing it to start or not start [ 0 Answers ]

I must engage deck plunger several times to get the tractor to start sometimes it never starts 1 year old-aprill 2011

My Whirlpool Senseon gas dryer won't start up when I press the Start button? [ 1 Answers ]

My dryer doesn't start when I press the Start button. It just hums. Start capacitor bad?

My honda accor d don't start,I'm put other distributor , only make sound like start [ 1 Answers ]

I change the distributor, but doing samething, make sound like start ,(the starter so weird)

90 Celica GT-S, won't start, turns over, cold start works, 12V at injectors [ 2 Answers ]

Replaced ECM, does same thing, 12V at injectors but when you turn it over they don't open, have fuel and spark, checked ground for injector harness, have factory manual, checked many sensors with no luck. Cold start works and it fires briefly until the fuel from that is spent. Does not show any...

View more questions Search