Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baconbits Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2014, 02:30 PM
    How do you find the leak in my walmart intex pool
    I have a walmart intex pool and it's leaking.. . How do I find the leak?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2014, 04:33 PM
    Always start with places where the liner is connected to drain or filter piping. Also look at the bottom / side joint. If you don't have a deep sand base, rocks and roots can perforate the liner. Very hard to find. Squirt some food color around any suspect areas-an insulin needle is good for this purpose. The food color will be sucked out and disappear where there is a leak.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Intex above ground pool with leak in vinyl side wall [ 0 Answers ]

We have a small leak in the seam on the outside wall of our vinyl pool. We have a repair patch but don't know if we can repair it from the outside with it filled. Any suggestions? Thank you

Hole in Intex pool, how to detect [ 10 Answers ]

I have an 18'x48" Intex metal frame pool. I am losing 300-400 gallons of water per day due to a hole . . . I can confirm its not in the filter system. B/c of the "wetness" outside the pool, I think I have a general idea where the leak may be, but how do I detect it.. . And repair - it has 6000...

I have a hole in my intex pool [ 2 Answers ]

I have a hole in the bottem of my intexpool, I'm losing water in the pool and on the outsite we have water one site of the pool on the ground. My question is: how can I find the hole and how to fix it? Thank you

Unlevel above ground intex pool [ 1 Answers ]

I neglected to set my 16' x 48" intex "easy set" pool (plastic wall/liner) up on a completely level surface. One side is 3-4 inches lower than the other side. Is this a significant slope in terms of danger or damage to the pool for future years? Is it likely to collaspe or burst or wreck the...

Intex above ground pool leak [ 2 Answers ]

My above ground pool has a pin size hole a 1/4 of the way up from the bottom. The problem is the pool is full of water. How can I patch it for this season? Buy the way I just filled it.

View more questions Search