Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ArianSuarez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2014, 08:29 AM
    Does a phase locked loop need equal amplitude wave?
    I want to check the phase angle of a current and voltage wave but I have two different size transformer. Will a phase loop loop circuit be able to read the phase angle if the two waves have different amplitude?

Check out some similar questions!

A traveling wave is produced on a rope. The wave travels until it hits a wall and it [ 1 Answers ]

A traveling wave is produced on a rope. The wave travels until it hits a wall and it is reflected. If the speed of the wave is 1.8 m/s and it takes 7.5 s to get back to the starting point, how long (m) is the rope. Round to two decimal places, do not include units.

As energy is added to a wave, it amplitude and intensity increases? [ 1 Answers ]

True or false The amplitude of a sound is its highest or slowness?

Can we loop 1 phase supply from 3 phase motor [ 0 Answers ]

Can we loop 1 phase supply from 3 phase motor I have installed 3 Phase Compressor(Condensing Unit) and 1 Phase Evaporator(Fan). In this 3 Phase Compressor requires Three Phase Supply and not Neutral (which is connected to DOL starter connected) and I want to take power supply for Fan which has...

Single phase phase separation for rotary phase converter [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 240V Roto-Phase converter (ARCO Electric model M) in my shop installed by an electrician. A wire came loose last week and while debugging that I started thinking about the way it was wired and confused myself. My understanding of 3 phase power is that each leg is 120 degrees out of phase...

Single phase vs. 3 phase power - what makes 3 phase more efficient? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, What is it that makes 3 phase power more efficient? Suppose I need an air compressor for a printing shop and I can choose between a 7.5HP single phase and a 7.5HP 3 phase. Ignoring that the cost of the motor is a little less for 3 phase, why is the motor more efficient and how does...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.