Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nisha Solanki Posts: 34, Reputation: 1
    -

Jul 2, 2014, 06:20 AM
    Introduction
    I want to be a Online freelance writer. I want to post my articles, what should I do? Any sites that can help me in it. I must share that I write very well articles on Philosophy, Importance of education, Music, Human psychology and many more.
    I would really want someone to help me so I can get step closer to what I want to become.

"If I fall 1000 times but I will get up again.
    If I fail 1000 times but I will try again.

But you know what that there is 1 thing that I will never repeat again is the Mistake I made."
    By Nisha Solanki
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 2, 2014, 07:57 AM
    You should take a course in english writing because your english is not that good, as posted here. You don't say "you write very well articles". That is quite improper. It should be "you write well, or you write very good articles".
    Nisha Solanki Posts: 34, Reputation: 1
    -

Jul 4, 2014, 10:57 AM
    Hello,

I take English course already and I also use online help to improve my English. So after some days I may ask the same question with my better grammar.

Thank you so much for reading and answering my question. It was helpful. I will work on it.

Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 4, 2014, 11:04 AM
    Start a blog. I have one about my cats. Blogspot is easy to use if you decide to share your thoughts by blogging.

Another idea is to join an online writers' group. I belong to a good one that meets for topics, visiting authors, and chat twice a week. The group also has a drop-in discussion board and will critique each other's writing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search