Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ronjoni Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2014, 05:12 AM
    Searching for a death scene viewed on television.
    I am searching for an episode in which a car accident victim in a hospital emergency room is being kept alive by a medical technician who is performing chest compression's- keeping the patients heart pumping long enough for him to say goodbye to his wife. After he has finished saying goodbye to his wife he tells the medical technician-(who is sweating and is becoming physically exhausted from performing chest compression's on him)- that he can stop... and then his head falls to the side and he dies.
    I have never cried so hard and been in shock like I was when I saw this scene. I thought I had seen it on the E.R. series... but my searches are to no avail. Please Help. Thank You Very Much!! - Ron Jones
    animate_me Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2014, 09:08 AM
    I totally remember that episode - this was a very powerful scene. It is ER, but I don't know which episode. Sorry.
    jeangenie65 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2015, 12:20 PM
    Hi there, if it helps, I think it's the episode Two Ships (Season 12, Episode 8)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Any Nancy Drew readers? Searching for a scene depicted in early book. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for one of the oldest books in the series, in the old format, not the revised. Early in this book, Nancy stays at the house of an elderly person and cleans and cooks to help out. (She excels at domesticity, as she excels at everything! :-) ) Does anyone remember which book? Thanks!

Searching for movie by a particular scene [ 1 Answers ]

The movie is a foreign movie (quite recent) and the story is about a girl who goes to college and works as a prostitute. Her client is mostly an old man,there is scene where he ties her up and then later there is another scene where he takes her to a sex club and gifts her a laptop.

Searching a movie title by scene? [ 0 Answers ]

I was just watching THE PIANO and dun know why I remembered a movie impressed me as a kid but I don't remember most of it but was telling the story troubled child deaf or mute propably a girl and at the beginning of the movie was listening to the wind in a snail and I guess was a master scene ,...

Searching movie by scene/ All seeing eye [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I'm looking for a movie but I only remember one single scene: There are two people (man and woman! ) in front of a house. They look up to the upper window of the house. In the (stained?) glass of the window is an all-seeing-eye. After that they say something like "They are...

Islam as viewed by others. [ 98 Answers ]

As I am a firm believer in Islam, I would like to hear what others see in muslims and Islam. Or if they have any misconception about Islam, I would like to hear about them. If you know muslims personally what have you seen in them and what has changed in your view after meeting them and knowing...

View more questions Search