Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lestwy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2014, 06:57 PM
    Who sing many the road I have traveled looking for love am I asking too much
    Heard the song on the radio sound a lady singer the song has a soulful real the lyrics I remember are I'm not a woman in love repeated, it's many the road I have traveled am I asking too much!

Check out some similar questions!

My great uncle was a sing sing prisoner in 1940 [ 3 Answers ]

My great uncle was a prisoner back in 1940 according to the 1940 census. I live in FL and do not know where he was originally arrested or convicted. How do I find records telling me what he was in for and for how long? Seems our family is just full of secrets and I am left to research on my own...

Can someone write me a love song to sing to my girlfriend? [ 2 Answers ]

I really love my girlfriend and I want to sing her a song but when I try and write a cute love song for her I just can't seem to be able to do it. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could write me a cute lovg song that any girl would like.

Who sing the song we really must be in love [ 0 Answers ]

Who sing the song we really must be in love

You love to sing but I can't write lyrics. Someone please help me! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a talent show coming up and I want to sing a new song that only the person that wrote it knows I am 13 and I am a girl I love pop and my favorite artist is selena gomes and beyonce my favorite song is love you like a love song baby by selena gomez... I like not tooo slow or to fast beat I...

I love to sing and perform [ 10 Answers ]

I love to sing and perform, I am I A grade student in drama and I sung in front of the whole school :) and now I am in a band, BUT I want to make something out of this to create myslef a good future but I don't no how. I need someone to recognize my talent and give me my chance to shine.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.