Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bhaskar ghosh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2014, 03:10 AM
    Can anybody do these? WAP in qbasic to display 1. 1,5,9,13,___________ 999 2. 1,4,9,1
    Can anybody do these?
    WAP in qbasic to display
    1. 1,5,9,13,___________ 999
    2. 1,4,9,16,25 ___________ 100
    3. 50,45,40,35 __________ 0
    4. 1x2+2x3+3x4+_______9x10
    2. WAP to find the product of first 10 natural numbers
    3. WAP using DO loop to display all even numbers from 50 to 150

Check out some similar questions!

Minimum observation number for a 50% chance of observing a value at 0.999 of the cdf [ 0 Answers ]

How many observations are needed to have a 50% chance of including at least 1 observation that equals or exceeds the value at 0.999 (or other level) of the cumulative distribution from which the observations are drawn? And does the shape of the cdf matter? Using a random number scheme, I get...

___________ is a specialized epidermal structure, common in many endoparasites, that [ 0 Answers ]

___________ is a specialized epidermal structure, common in many endoparasites, that facilitates absorption of nutrients and provides defense against its host's immune system

QBasic help [ 1 Answers ]

How about this one.. can anyone help? How about this one? You agree to work for a certain employer, but ask to be paid in a peculiar way. After the first day you are paid one penny. On each sucsessive day your pay is doubled. Write a program that determines your pay after 30 days. Your...

Qbasic programing [ 4 Answers ]

Please help me I have no idea how to program this thing! Develop a program using loops that displays rows of asterisks in two different ways: 1. Ascending then Descending * ** *** ****

Error 999 [ 1 Answers ]

I am a Premium Plus account holder on Yahoo's Geocities. I use the account to host my website. For the last 3 weeks, I have been getting an Error 999 message, which I have tried every solution given to me by Yahoo's HELP suggestions, nothing works. I have even logged in on several different...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.