Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bhagans Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2014, 05:58 PM
    Possible broke rib
    Saturday my son I were wrestling and fell on top of me and I think I broke a rib and today my belly is hurting also (left side under rib cage)and the pain goes into my shoulder but I hate going to hospitals and is something I can see my GP for
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2014, 06:01 PM
    Maybe, at some doctors offices... but not all will have a capacity to do an x-ray in-house. A Hospital will.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2014, 09:11 AM
    "Hate going to hospitals". If you get a punctured lung, it will be far worse.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is rib broke [ 2 Answers ]

I am 45 and I fell off my bike yesterday and I feel my chest is bruised, my wife wanted me to ask if it could be that I broke a rib?

Rib out of place [ 22 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I went to my doctor on Friday and I have chest pains he told me that I could have a rib out of place.I was wondering if any one has had the same problem and if so what would all the symptoms be for a rib out of place?I would guess that if you take a deep breath that it hurt...

Rib pain [ 1 Answers ]

On my left side I have been having pain in my ribs. It actually feels like it right under my ribs. There is one spot that feels sore. It was a mild pain for about a year and I thought I was just sleeping on my side wrong. It has been getting worse and now on my right side in the same spot as my...

How much prime rib do I need [ 5 Answers ]

Im having a party and plan on having about 15 people, how do I calculate how much meat (lbs) should I get... or at least is there a way to calculate per person what I need to order? Thanks

Prime Rib [ 2 Answers ]

There is a reciepe that starts with oven at 500 degrees for 45 min then shuts off oven for 3 hours something like that I have a 12 pound prime ribe to make anyone know? Thanks

View more questions Search