Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sara2020 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2014, 12:05 AM
    PCL knee tear in my knee?
    My MRI said I had a Interstitial tear of my PCL. What is a Interstitial tear of the Posterior cruciate ligament in the knee? (PCL) ? Also is is classified as a grade 1, 2, or 3 tear?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2014, 05:20 AM
    Why did you not ask your doctor all of this... the one who sent you for the MRI and the one that has those records.
    sara2020 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2014, 02:58 PM
    Because I can't get a appointment with him until July 28, So I got the results from the MRI report from the MRI place and I want to know what they mean.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Did I tear a ligament in my knee? [ 1 Answers ]

I was on my trampoline two days before the super bowl doing a walkover. I landed wrong and it looked like my feet were coming out of my sides because my legs were bent. Then I rolled over on my left side to get my right leg out and it really hurt my knee. I was screaming and crying and it hasn't...

I didn't sprain myself and my Knee has a new pop/crack when I bend my knee, why? [ 3 Answers ]

I did nothing to cause it. Suddenly I noticed when I bend my knee( no weight on it: Lift, etc) I feel a POP. I'm 30. Am I getting old or what? Or are my bones week? I have had quadracept injury in that leg before. But I never had a crack in the patella and below like I do now

Lateral knee pain; stiffness behind knee [ 1 Answers ]

I'm an active 51 year old tennis player and golfer. I tore my medial meniscus in January and elected to rehab vs surgery. Now 3 months later pain has moved laterally and I'm getting stiffness behind my knee. MRI showed meniscus tear in posterior horn inferior and a small Baker's cyst. Treatment...

View more questions Search