Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jejbkaw1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2014, 03:55 PM
    Harbor breeze ceiling fan lights work but fan dosen't rotate
    Harbor breeze fan has been operating for about 2 years then stopped. Ligts in fan still working but fan blades dosen't rotate. Changed batteries in remote no help.
    Suggesstions.
    AnswerMan5000 Posts: 186, Reputation: 3

Jun 29, 2014, 04:28 PM
    Hello, for this kind of issue I would recommend to check the following ceiling fan troubleshooting guide. It is the guide I usually recommend to people when their fan is not turning as it has a in-depth guide that takes you step by step, through checking each part of the fan until you determine the issue.

More than likely it would be a wiring or motor issue, check the guide and let us know if it was helpful or not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harbor Breeze ceiling fan lights are working and fan is not [ 2 Answers ]

Pull chain had broken for lights. Replaced it and now the fan isn't working. Any ideas?

Harbor Breeze Ceiling fan - fan works but not lights [ 2 Answers ]

Our Harbor Breeze ceiling fan/lights have been working for eight years. Tonight, we tried to turn on the lights but, they didn't work... tried the fan and it works fine. It's a 5 blade, 4 lights, with pull chains that also work off a light switch. I checked/changed the bulbs but, it still didn't...

Harbor Breeze ceiling fan lights will not come on. [ 1 Answers ]

I own a Harbor Breeze 42" Vector Elite ceiling fan. A little while back I took the fan down to do some renovations to the room and paint. The problem arose when I put the fan back. The fan doesn't have a remote, but it has two pull chains, one for the fan speed and one for the three spot lights...

Lights on Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan [ 2 Answers ]

In July 07 I put up a HB Ceiling Fan. Everything worked properly until 1 week ago the lights would not work. The fan has slowed down. Each is on its own switch. What's the problem?

Harbor Breeze ceiling fan lights [ 2 Answers ]

Harbor Breeze fan is about 2 years old. Top lights and bottom lights. Problem is with the bottom lights. Bottom lights are PAR 20 - 50 watt halogen bulbs. When the bottom lights are first turned on, everything works just fine. Dimming, turning on and off. After the lights have been on for a...

View more questions Search