Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Laiba Asim Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2014, 04:40 AM
    Robotic Engineering
    In your opinion is robotic engineering is a good field for girls to go or not because i really want to become a robotic engineer but some of the people say that it is not a good career to choose and specially for girls.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jun 29, 2014, 05:13 AM
    I don't understand why you think it matters whether you are a girl when it comes to deciding on a field of study. I know lots of women engineers, but if anything we need more, not fewer, women engineers. As for robotics - it's a fine field of study, and the experience you gain in learning about mechanical, electrical, an computer engineering will give you an opportunity to go into any of those fields after you graduate. As an example, my nephew studied robotics at MIT and ended up designing helicopters.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding after robotic hysterctomy [ 1 Answers ]

I had a robotic hysterectomy 6 weeks ago. I had sex and now I have bright red blood when I pee. I have no pain, what's wrong with me?

Computer or Robotic projects? [ 9 Answers ]

I enjoy projects especially the do it yourself projects. I need help finding a website with a lot of home computer or robotic projects?

This guy gets robotic hand and becomes a cyberDJ [ 0 Answers ]

This guy is a bum and turnes out he made some friends that changed his life but after he lost his hand the one guy build him a robotic hand then he became this new roboDJ Don't know the name of movie.

Robotic [ 1 Answers ]

How humanoid robots like ASIMO walk that smooth?

View more questions Search