Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sherylmm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2014, 02:41 AM
    My above ground pool is 3-4 inches off level.
    My above ground pool is not level 3-4 inches off... can I not use blocks of wood to raise low side? Or shovel more sand underneath? The legs have settled on one side and I feel like I should raise the legs?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 29, 2014, 05:27 AM
    Depending on the design, the issue is that the liner is resting on the ground, and the ground is not level. Plus the amount of weight there would be very high.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is 2.5 inches off level too much for an Intex Ultra frame pool 16 by 48 [ 3 Answers ]

I brought in sand and leveled it all day and used a 2 by 4 and level like the video's showed. It was level until I put up the pool. Some of the legs on the high water side sunk into the sand and I guess the sand must of settled. I measure both sides and it off 2.5 inches in a small area but 2...

Intext above ground pool unlevel about 3-4 inches [ 0 Answers ]

We just bought a n intent 18x42 above ground pool and put it up and now the pool is almost full and you can tell there is about a 3 inch difference on one side. Is this dangerous or could it make it through the summer?

Gunite pool rose 9 inches out of ground [ 1 Answers ]

Had pool painted its 30 years old had no water for last 3 years . We've had a lot of rain. Pool rose 9 inches . We have filled pool with water it is 4 inches above original level but 4 inches higher at one end .no apparent leaks but haven't tried filter yet what next will it settle more insurance...

Above Ground Pool Not Level [ 1 Answers ]

We are in the process of installing our 15 x 30 x 52 oval above ground pool. We have just put the wall up. We spent many hours trying to get it level and thought it was almost perfect... until we put the wall up and now we can tell that in some places it is off about an inch and one area is off...

Level above ground pool [ 3 Answers ]

I have reviewed some answers re: leveling above ground Pools. I have used "all purpose sand" vs. "play/beach sand" Will this sand be OK before I actually lay down the ground liner?

View more questions Search