Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jillianschneide Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2014, 12:21 AM
    Obscure movie
    There was this animated movie I would watch at Jenny craig when my mom when it had this 80's and 90's feel and there was this bad buy ho kind of looked like skeletor from He-man I think he had a cat or was allergic to cats. His sister would call him itchy and he screamed STOP CALLING ME ITCHY! Mom thinks it was about global warming (gee thanks mom that narrows it down to like evey 80s cartoon ever made lol) please help!
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Jul 9, 2014, 11:41 PM
    This was a series, not a movie, but
    Prime Evil hated it when his sister
    Prime Ordeal called him Itchy

The Ghostbusters
    (84)

-view episode-
    Out-Law In-Laws

(on Hulu)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for an obscure movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am looking for a movie its about a sex therapist who helps a woman who was molested as a child and her husband.Its an old one but its good

80/90's Obscure Horror Movie - Thanks! [ 1 Answers ]

Ok really obscure horror movie from I believe the 80's. It's about this family who hires a maid/nanny who turns out nuts. The maid finds out 2 teen siblings are having sex with each other but they rat her out for not being able to read first and then the parents won't believe her. So she gets fired...

Obscure 80's/90's Animated Movie [ 2 Answers ]

I seem to remember bit and pieces of a movie my grandmother rented for me during my childhood. I was born in 1984 and the memories of this movie pop into my mind every now and then, but I cannot remember or figure out what it was. I remember something about a princess or a girl of some importance,...

Obscure movie [ 3 Answers ]

There was a movie I remember seeing when I was younger. The main characters were a young boy and a monster. The monster looked like the honeycombs cereal monster, and I think I viewed it in the late 80's or early 90's. Anything would be helpful. Thanks

View more questions Search