Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    viratdaga Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2014, 11:43 PM
    Gigabyte H61m-DS@ boots into empty uefi screen, Display "Gigabyte UEFI DualBios
    Gigabyte H61m-DS2 Revision 3.0 with UEFI F3
    Intel core i3 3220 processor
    1 4GB DDR3 Hyper X Kingston
    Iballl SMPS 250 Watts

My problem is that most of the time when I turn on my computer, it goes through proper Shutdown:
    When I start it Fans will start, lights will turn on, and it will boot into a blank blue screen with "Gigabyte dual UEFI BIOS" at the top, then everything will restarts upto three times with such screen.

Thereafter It will then boot properly into windows 8

this problem occures in every 4-5 days
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 29, 2014, 01:48 AM
    Have you reviewed the boot order ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Msi to gigabyte [ 5 Answers ]

I went today to buy the pieces of my PC.. but I was shocked about the price of the Mobo.. the gigabyte z77-d3h was for 350$.. So I am now thinking of taking An MSI Mobo(which its price is more reasonable).. My question is that How do you compare the MSI brand with the gigabyte one.. Is it the same...

Is Gigabyte Motherboard Defective ? [ 2 Answers ]

I have installed a Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L, an Intel E6750 Dual Core 2 CPU. GeForce 8600 GT and 3G Memory. The problem is that when I start the PC the CPU Fan will not work and neither will the fan connected to a System Fan Header. The four lights come on and stay on below the CPU fan header also...

Gigabyte Motherboard? [ 25 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I've been given an old computer. It's missing quite a few parts and I was wondering if you guys could tell me what its missing exactly. Here are some pictures to help. Thanks. http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg39/apologisenow/DSC00065.jpg...

Gigabyte motherboard [ 2 Answers ]

Please tell me the warranty period of gigabyte 8I845GVM-RZ :)

View more questions Search