Jun 29, 2014, 05:15 AM
    Let me google that for you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IThe humidity in my house is at 34% and is not enough humidity for me. [ 2 Answers ]

I had a Trane humidifier attached to my oil heat furnace. The control is set at 45%. I can get only 34% humidity in my home. I am told repeatedly it is the house. My nose and throat need more humidity is it my nose? Why can't I get 45% if the control is at 45%?

AC Humidity? [ 0 Answers ]

My outside AC furnace was in a house fire that started from my neighbor's home. We have moved back into our house and notice mold on the two bottom levels of our house in August. It has been determined that there are leaks in the furnace line. Humidity levels were assessed at 85% to 95%...

Humidity [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, We wanted to lower our humidity in our house, we had a central air conditioner installed a week ago. We aren't finding that the humidity is dropping much,it's at 54% humidity right now. We have the air temp at 70degrees,, is there a way to drop the humidity lower,and keep it maintained at...

Humidity [ 2 Answers ]

I am wondering where I should have my humidifier in my home. Should it be by a cold air return or farther away, or by the thermostat? Does it even matter as long as I keep it running?

View more questions Search