Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    idkonohelp Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2014, 06:13 PM
    Salt and Ice Challenge
    I did the SIC on Sunday with my cousins. I put salt and ice on it lengthwise. This whole week I cleaned it, put bacitraction on it, and covered it with gauze two times a day. But today, I was pulling on a popped blister and my skin cane off where the blister was aaaaannd I see flesh. I covered it but it itches soooooo much. Is this normal (I held the s and I got fifty seconds) or just what do I do
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 28, 2014, 06:24 PM
    Time for a doctor to treat this. You are ripe for an infection now.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2014, 06:43 PM
    Bet you feel really smart for doing something so stupid. Did you learn your lesson?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 28, 2014, 06:45 PM
    I wonder if the challenger has done this already?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2014, 06:47 PM
    I bet the challenger is either too smart to... or was dumb enough and did and tries to see how many other people are dumb enough to do it too.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 28, 2014, 06:58 PM
    At least we're not hearing about the cinnamon challenge any longer.

I think the salt-and-ice challenge should be done on one's forehead, not the back of the hand or on the arm. Then the world will always know....
    idkonohelp Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2014, 07:04 PM
    I did learn my lesson but I don't feel comfortable going to foreign hospitals
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 28, 2014, 11:47 PM
    Would you rather, get infected and perhaps get so bad, that you go to hospital for major surgery ? Who cares at this point what you are comfortable with.

You made a lot of mistakes, doing the challenge was one of stupidity. Not getting medical help is another

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Salt and ice challenge [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so my marks from the salt an ice challenge aren't bad they're just very red. It's shaped as an ice cube, will it go away? It hasn't bubbled or turned purple or anything just red

Salt and ice challenge! [ 3 Answers ]

I did the salt and icr challenge I held it on for a minute and it has blisters what can I do with out seeing a doctor or telling my mom?

Salt and ice challenge help? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so yesterday me and my friend did the salt and ice challenge. I was a little bit under a minute or so and my friend was around 30 seconds. I did on the back of my hand Anyway my hand was red and whitish in the middle afterwords then it just went red, it was bunny like swollen and hard to move...

Salt and ice challenge [ 3 Answers ]

OK so I recently played the salt and ice game when I was at a sleepover I didn't tell my friend it was hot I just said ow but she thought it was sarcasum that was 4 days ago how do I make it stop itch and hurt?

I did the ice and salt challenge help me [ 1 Answers ]

My hand burns and hurts. I got 3 blisters and I popped one and it grew back. My.hand looks redesh and purple can't explain the color but in the middle it has some white spotes and it hurts me soooo bad please help me. Is there a way to fix this please some one help me find the unswer!! D:

View more questions Search