Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miauka Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2014, 03:03 PM
    Can someone tell me how can I make my hair like in this photo?
    Can someone tell me how can I make my hair like in this photo?

thanks
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 28, 2014, 04:15 PM
    Is your hair long and thick? Take this photo to a good beauty shop and ask for a makeover.

Jun 28, 2014, 04:48 PM
    My hair is long and thick yes ;)

Jun 28, 2014, 04:50 PM
    How can I make it at home? Any suggestions? Thanks
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2014, 05:03 PM
    You could try a few large rollers on top or a large barrel curling iron for the slight curl/wave... side sweep hair, gently push back a little and add some light spray for some lift from the hairline over, or use a large round brush to lift for height, and lightly spray to hold in place. If blow drying from wet... side sweep hair and use large, round brush to add height and waves, then lightly spray.

Like anything you might try, it is giving it a try, and seeing what works and what doesn't to get the look you are going for.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 28, 2014, 05:03 PM
    Wash your hair with a volumizer shampoo, blow it dry by brushing up over your head against its natural way to lie and to fluff it more, and, once it's dry, use a hot flatiron or curling iron to give your hair more body in certain places like on the crown and sides, with a slight curl on the ends. Ask a friend to help, especially with the top and back. The woman in the photo may be wearing extensions, by the way.

Jul 8, 2014, 03:35 PM
    OK I will try thanks :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to find someone by a photo to make sure I'm not being scammed? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a way to find out if a picture I've got from someone in an e mail is really of them or is it part of a scam?

How do I register a photo and make money from it? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a digital photo that I took and have been offered money from various people for it. I do not want to give it up until I can register/copywrite it. It is my work and if there is money to be made from it I would like to know how to go about this. Is there some government department or...

How can I make a photo look like this? [ 10 Answers ]

So, I was wondering how I could make a photo look like this? VVVV http://i34.tinypic.com/nyh2qd.jpg It's kind of an old rustic type look. I was wondering how I could possibly make a photo look this way? I have photoshop but I must admit I am completely stupid in using photoshop. So any help...

View more questions Search