Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rocketman21k Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2014, 09:37 AM
    Revenge Movie?
    I am trying to remember the title of a movie that probably would have been from the mid 80's to early 90's. Someone wanting to get revenge invites a group of people to a location, possibly a tropical island. One by one these people are killed by traps related to some way that they wronged this person. I am not sure, but there may be ninjas involved. There are also flashbacks. Also, something to do with a bar. I do not remember much else. I think I watched this on TV around 20 years ago.
    Thanks for any help.

Check out some similar questions!

80s revenge movie [ 3 Answers ]

A long time ago I watched a movie about a family who was murdered by a gang (I think a motorcycle gang). At least they think they got the entire family, but the son survives. HE goes on a revenge spree and gets them one at a time. I think a lot of it played out in the woods and I remember that one...

80's MOVIE racing/revenge [ 6 Answers ]

This was an 80's movie I do believe and I thought it starred charlie sheen when he was young but couldn't find anything on it> It started w/ him and his girlfriend getting into trouble and I believe they were killed and he comes back in his brothers image and races cars... it was a black car......

Revenge Movie from the 80's/early 90's [ 0 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie I've seen some years ago... there is a guy with a nerdy look about 20 years old which turns into a psychopath and takes revenge on some people.. I can remember that he set's a trap around the house for his sisters boyfriend. At the end of the film the young psycho starts to...

British Revenge Movie [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the title a low-budget British movie I saw a few months ago. A guy goes away to train with the Parachute Regiment in the Army and comes home to find that his brother, who has a mental disability, has been bullied in the extreme by people in his home town. His brother helps...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.