Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chinns Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2014, 06:28 AM
    Nose piercing Bump
    I pierced my nose in Feb. It got infected really bad. After applying some topical cream it reduced. But a small black bump was left next to the piercing. I thought it's a scar from the infection and started applying mederma. But a few days back I came to know it must be either hypertropic scarring or a keloid. I did sea salt soak for 2 days morning and evening and the third day I applied tea tree oil after sea salt soaking. When I woke up the next day the bump had turned still more black. I don't know whether its common or not. Am using hollywood tea tree oil which is actually diluted. And my nose stud is 18K gold with diamond.

Check out some similar questions!

Bump Next to My Nose Piercing [ 0 Answers ]

I got my nose pierced about 5 weeks ago and just yesterday I noticed a small bump on the outside next to the stud. It feels sore on the inside but it doesn't look like there's a bump in there. It had a small amount of pus come out but nothing that seemed serious. Is this normal? I just want to...

Bump on nose piercing [ 1 Answers ]

I got my nose pierced about 6 weeks ago and about 2 weeks ago I got a bump on my nose above the piecing! I have a ring in, and it doesn't seem infected. I'm looking for some advice as to how to get rid of this bump. Thanks!

Bump on inside of nose from nose piercing [ 8 Answers ]

I have had my nose pierced for about two months now . It was pierced by the gun. I have heard that is bad. After 3 days I changed my nose pin. Then after one week I changed it again. After one month I had a big red blister outside my nose. I guess a blood blister? After popping it . The blister...

Bump on my nose piercing [ 1 Answers ]

I am about to cry . Thiss will be my 6 month having the nose piercing and a day ago I noticed a bump.. I only switched ringss once and that was last month . I really don't want to take it out . What should I do?

What is this bump beside nose piercing? [ 0 Answers ]

I got my nose pierced back in July so it's been almost 4 months.. I have this large spot (as you can see from the photo, I took my ring out) My friend popped it with a sterilized needle last week and with ice it seemed to go away. But now its worse! HELP? And no its not a spot! THANKS!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.