Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2014, 11:00 PM
    Is this just sour grapes
    or a recognition of lost empire. Hillary thinks we are playing fast and loose, but this is the consequence of writing free trade agreements that benefit yourselves and beggar your neighbour. We arn't some Georgia farm boys looking for a Washington handout and now that your multinationals are packing up and going home, protecting their collective butts, we have news for you, we have been down this road before

Hillary Clinton criticises Australia for two-timing America with China

I would like to remind Hillary that at one time the UK considered Australia a captive market but their interests diverged and we took our business elsewhere.
    I would also remind her that attacking an ally will not get you into the White House. While you were stealing our markets we found ways to compete and out compete. While you were destroying the financial world, we found markets you neglected. You need our bases to shorten your travel time and spread your influence, don't talk yourselves out of a good deal
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 28, 2014, 02:51 AM
    (Where'd that sarcasm font go again?) How dare you displease Her Hillaryness!
    Tuttyd Posts: 53, Reputation: 4

Jun 28, 2014, 03:14 AM
    As Elmer Fudd would say, "She don't know us very well.. hrr hrr hrr.
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2014, 04:00 AM
    We might exist under the protem governance of a monarch but we accept no pretenders
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2014, 06:49 AM
    she aint going to be the Dem nominee. I think they will go even more radical left with someone like Elizabeth Warren .
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2014, 06:51 AM
    So you think it's got to be a woman, well she couldn't do any worse than the present contenders
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2014, 07:02 AM
    no but Warren is the most visible and ambitious amongst them besides Evita . The Dems rarely give it to the next in line . That was true of the nominations of McGovern ,Carter ,Dukakis ,Clintoon ,and the emperor .
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2014, 04:17 PM
    There IS a line?
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2014, 04:45 PM
    sorta ; Evita right now is the consensus front runner amongst the chattering class of "experts " . But all of the ones I mentioned came from nowhere to take the nomination. I actually think it's a better way than the Repubics who actually do have a bit of a hierarchy and gave us such stalwarts as Bob Dole , John McCain and Mitt Romney .
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2014, 06:35 PM
    So if I get this right you form the line on the right or the left but that sounds like a short line on the right and only one at the head of the line on the left, Not much imagination, but I expect it is because of the money problem, noone young enough can get enough support
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2014, 06:54 PM
    huh ? The young and inexperienced emperor cut right in front of the line . So did a relatively young Clintoon (at least he had spent some time as Governor . The emperor stayed in the Senate long enough to find the bathroom...and if Warren runs the same will apply).
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2014, 06:56 PM
    well that might be qualification enough
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 28, 2014, 07:24 PM
    Dems nominate a candidate, repubs select the next guy in line. Let see who was behind Romney? Or is it Romney again? Naw, a winger will take it this time, they've had enough of the establishment.
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2014, 11:14 PM
    a winger like Palin?
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2014, 01:50 AM
    the people you call 'wingers' did NOT support Romney during the primaries and gave him at best lukewarm support during the general election.
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2014, 02:28 AM
    hey it's your term not mine, I see winger as synomous with TP or wingnut which ever fits
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2014, 04:54 AM
    my early support is going to Scott Walker . Neither ,a 'winger ' or a ' TP 'or a 'wingnut'. He's a governor who has initiated needed reforms in his state despite crazed over-the- top opposition by his opponents . In doing this he has survived the countless arrows launched against him including recall votes ,baseless charges , slander and libel , frivolous suits, and criminal probes . Demented Dem prosecutors in Wisconsin have been conducting a John Doe probe for the last few years, bottom feeding in an effort to find something....anything with which to try him. In doing this ,they have been assisted by the compliant press which has given him unrelenting negative press ,and have published outright lies and brazen untruths as fact . And still he survived and pressed on implementing his reforms .
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2014, 05:54 AM
    so no pressure then
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 29, 2014, 07:08 AM
    Associated Press

Prosecutors, including Schmitz and Milwaukee County District Attorney John Chisholm, have appealed the matter to the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals. Chisholm is a Democrat, and Schmitz has described himself as a Republican who voted for Walker.

Per usual your facts are selective.
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2014, 09:15 AM
    they are appealing as in their original charges were thrown out .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grapes [ 2 Answers ]

I had a dream that I was at work and I was eating red grapes and my aunt and cousins brought them for me. Can someone tell me what this might mean? It was also night outside and I was eating with my coworker who is Christian.

Champagne Grapes [ 2 Answers ]

Are champagne grapes used in the production of champagne?

What to do with grapes [ 2 Answers ]

I have grape arbors with vines producing grapes. Some are sweet. There seems to be different colors/types/kinds of grapes. What can I do with these grapes? I'd hate to see them wasted or rot on the vine. Not familiar with wine making. Not sure if I have enough grapes for making wine. Any help...

Grapes of Wrath [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out the name of a song that is sung by the Grapes of Wrath. I saw the video for it quite awhile ago, couple years, and I really liked it. It has the guys sitting in a tree for most of the video and it's a slow song, ballad type. Anybody have any idea the name of the song,...

Grapes of Wrath [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out the name of a song that is sung by the Grapes of Wrath. I saw the video for it quite awhile ago, couple years, and I really liked it. It has the guys sitting in a tree for most of the video and it's a slow song, ballad type. Anybody have any idea the name of the song,...

View more questions Search