Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Larry Davis Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2014, 09:01 PM
    Suspense Movie title
    A guy (ex army I think) finds his wife killed, and goes on a revenge course, after he eliminates a lot of legal people in different ways, he has himself put in jail, only to secretly escape and continue his rampage, then appearing in jail again, as if he had been there all the time, but is fooled in the end by his own carelessnes.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jun 27, 2014, 09:11 PM
    Sounds like Law Abiding Citizen (2009) - IMDb

Jun 28, 2014, 12:18 AM
    Odinn you are a champ,, thanks,, that's it.

Jun 28, 2014, 12:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Davis View Post
    Odinn you are a champ,, thanks,, that's it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A Horror or Suspense movie I can't recall the title [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 22 yrs old and I've been looking for this movie for years. I watched it in the mid-90's, like maybe '95 and I don't know if it's a horror or suspense but the only thing about the movie I could remember is a woman and her daughter(she was maybe in her 20's) standing outside, the daughter had on...

Suspense/ romance movie, I need help! [ 1 Answers ]

So there is this adventure seeker type of guy who meets this girl and they soon fall for each other. She dates him and she soon realizes that all his past girl friends have died and she begins to wonder if he has killed them, she decides that yes he has all the while she becomes friends with a...

Suspense movie from 60's [ 1 Answers ]

Couple go back to her home and there is something in the attic of a house and turns out to be her sister that is crazy. The house burns at the end of the movie. I'm just looking for the name of the movie. Watch it on TV long ago.

Title and author of a romantic suspense book [ 5 Answers ]

This is a very vague discription of a romantic suspense book. It starts with a family being thrown out of their home by a group of towns people. The mother of the family has disappeard. A number of years later the daughter goes back to the town (I can't remember why). She is not greeted warmly by...

View more questions Search