Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Jun 27, 2014, 07:34 AM
    Looking for a Song I sang in Sunday School as a Child
    I've had this song stuck in my head for two days and I think I learned at either Sunday school or VBS. The lyrics are " All around the world, kids are praying. All around the world, praying to God. Children lift your hands and voices singing hear our prayer Oh God all around the world." I think there were more lyrics but those are the only ones I remember. I've spent hours on Google looking for this but no luck. If anyone knows this song, please help!
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jun 27, 2014, 07:53 AM
    It looks like the title of the song is "All Around the World".

So far this is the only place I have found the lyrics and there is no other information. Rally Day

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In Sunday school. [ 35 Answers ]

In Sunday school, Sister Mary asked the class: "What part of the body goes to heaven first?" In the back of the class, nasty Billy waved his hand frantically, but Sister Mary, suspecting a wrong answer, turned to another child. "Yes, Susan?" "The heart goes to heaven first because that's...

Sunday School Lesson [ 1 Answers ]

Little Janice was not the best student in Sunday school. Usually she slept through class. One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, “Tell me Janice, who created the universe?” When Janice didn’t stir, little Johnny, a boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in...

Who sings the song: Sunday Sunday? [ 4 Answers ]

I believe the song is an early 70's or a late 60's song.. kind of like a hippie love song... it goes something like this; Sunday Sunday. La la, la la la la laaaa. Sunday morning couldn't guarantee... that Monday morning... would be there for me.. Every other day, every other day... fine.....

Who sang the song rachel sang on ep 1 xfactor [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out the name of the song and artist that xfactor rachel sang in episode 1 :)

Sunday School [ 18 Answers ]

Hello Christians: In my last year of religious school (I'm a Jew), every Sunday we attended a different religious service. I'm sure we visited 30 churches during the year. We went to mass with the Catholics and we shared an incense filled room with the Shintoist’s. We rolled on the floor with...

View more questions Search