Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    san987 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2014, 07:15 AM
    How to Remove Tan instantly ?
    Just wanted to know an effective and easy home remedy to instantly remove tan.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2014, 07:18 AM
    Hahaha, you think there is ANYTHING that removes a tan?

There isn't... you stay out of the sun as much as possible, and use a VERY high SPF sunscreen and other means to prevent UV from penitrating your skin... and then after many months it will go away. But there exists NOTHING that will instantly remove a tan.
    san987 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2014, 07:23 AM
    Ya but there are some home remedies available over the net, like applying lemon, honey and so on. So I was really confused whether these things are really effective or not.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2014, 07:43 AM
    Most home remidies are bogus, or at best only mildly effective... some are actually dangerous.. (speaking in general terms).. NONE will remove a tan.

THe skin pigmentation is inside the skin cells.....not on the outside of them much less on the outside of your epidermis.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Prove the Identity: 2cos^2x-1=(1-tan^2x)/(1 tan^2x) [ 1 Answers ]

2cos^2x-1=(1-tan^2x)/(1 + tan^2x)

prove ((sec(x)-csc(x))/((sec(x)+cot(x)) is equal to ((tan(x)-1)/(tan(x)+1) [ 3 Answers ]

Prove this trigonometric identity... I dare you!!

How to remove a permanent tan? [ 3 Answers ]

My face has been tanned for a very long time now.. face and arms.. (the area of my body covered with clothes is very fair.. ).. its like I have two tones.. my face and forearms is very dark and then my chest and biceps region is very fair.. how do I get rid of this tan? I don't go out in the sun...

Hot to remove dark 10 years old tan [ 1 Answers ]

I was born very but I get really bad tan .I got this tan because of playing in hot sunny days .my body is still very fair.my friend used to tease me by telling me black boy.please anyone help me.I give you thanks in advance

View more questions Search