Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    indianwedding Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2014, 06:28 AM
    I need theme for my wedding
    like my question is saying you can get idea because I want to have good look in wedding please help about my problem like I talk many wedding planner about it they all say that blue if does not fit as theme
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2014, 06:35 AM
    Sta Wars?

Western

Sopranos theme

I've not been to ANY theme based weddings before.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jul 10, 2014, 01:05 PM
    Do you mean colors?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 10, 2014, 01:14 PM
    Red (or another color)--Sunrise? Balloons? Flowers? Many colors--Rainbows? Balloons? Flowers?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 10, 2014, 04:02 PM
    I'm assuming that you're in India, because of your user name. What's allowed for an Indian wedding? Maybe we should start with that. Does anything go, or are there restrictions?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 11, 2014, 01:06 AM
    Yes, what do you mean by "theme"

From America, we have had themes, I have done. Beach weddings, pool side weddings, Country western wedding, one star wars wedding. Been to military and to simple, backyard weddings.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wedding Plans for court house wedding [ 3 Answers ]

Hi!my name is toya i'm about to get married next month. I only have low income. Of course we are having a court house wedding, but what else can help us out like where to get dress, where to get suite, where to get rings.as well what can we do after wards i plan to have something att my house.so i...

Would it be innopropiate to wear a wedding gown for a court room wedding? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey all I am getting married this August and we are just going to the justice of peace. I was wondering if it would be innopropiate to wear a wedding gown for a court room wedding?

Court House Wedding or Back Yard Wedding? [ 18 Answers ]

We are on a limited budget as far as our wedding goes. We want to spend more money on the rings and honeymoon than the wedding. So, we want something intimate and special but small. So these were the two options that we were thinking: 1. A small ceremony in his parent's backyard. There...

Bi-cultural wedding/wedding tips in general [ 2 Answers ]

The couple: taiwanese, vietnamese, born and raised in America (both still very cultured, first generation) Or any other type of bi-cultural wedding. Family that can't fly here? Friends? Alcohol? Bride's family pays? Groom's family attending? Hotel?

Need an idea for a Wedding Theme. [ 5 Answers ]

My Daughter marries soon, she or I, can not seem to think of a theme for her wedding at this time. What do you suggest, for a outdoor Sept. wedding? Thank you.:)

View more questions Search