Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zachsgramie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2014, 07:21 PM
    Airpro UC7085T Remote Control
    We received this remote a few days ago - because the company who installed during our home build didn't add it to the fan. When they installed it, I saw them dim the lights and didn't inquire further how they did it. Now we have no idea how to dim the lights - does anyone have one of these and can you please help? We'd be greatly appreciative.
    zylstra Posts: 83, Reputation: 11

Jun 26, 2014, 08:21 PM
    Please post a photo of the remote.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Airpro uc7085t remote [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Airpro UC7085T remote for my fan. My home is a new construction and the installer did not give me the directions to the remote. How do I change the direction of the blades. I cannot find a switch on the fan itself. I know when we did the walk through and was shown quickly the remote,...

Hampton Bay Remote Video/fan Remote Control [ 16 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay Video & Fan Remote Control (Model #UR8050T). It has been working fine for about 2 years until it recently began malfunctioning. It still operates the television, but the use of the fan/light features has stopped working. It will not turn the fan on or off, and the light is...

Will a Hampton Bay Fan or HarborB remote work to replace a Hunter fan remote control? [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a used Hunter fan Model 23530 and it is missing the remote control Model 85095-01, Freq: 350Mhz, Battery 12V, Type 23A, MN-21 or equivalent. I have several Hampton Bay fan remotes that work. I also have a Harbor Breeze fan remote that I could use. They have the same functions and...

How to change ceiling fan remote batteries on a hamilton bay remote control unit [ 3 Answers ]

Before I break the darn thing, can you tell me if the back panel comes off or if I have to unscrew the top and bottom screws?

View more questions Search