Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2014, 10:54 AM
    So are you saying...
    No, I'm saying even if "you don't need it, and don't use it", YOU STILL PAY FOR IT if it's covered.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2014, 11:02 AM
    The only ones still hollering are the politicians in Red States up for re-election. The debate is OVER and we have moved to implementation.
    THe next President who will be a Republican can toss it assidecompletely by an exacutive order even if congress and the Senate won't repeal it. Obamas been doing that for most of his 6.5 years in office with many laws... and the next president PARTICULARLY if he is a Republican... can do it too.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 2, 2014, 11:09 AM
    When will you learn to not count on the outcome of the next election to change your luck? It hasn't worked for you so far. That's either wishful thinking, or false hope. You have to do much more than holler about everything.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2014, 11:24 AM
    by an exacutive order
    ?? Fascist dictatorial emperor!!!
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2014, 11:27 AM
    THe Democrats have proven they are completely fine with Executive orders... unless they are hypocritical fools.. they will be fine with a Republican president doing EXACTLY the same thing.

If they aren't... then they can just shut up until HE has been able to do exactly the same for two terms.

Otherwise why are the Democrats preventing an Impeachment and Jailtime from happening RIGHT NOW over it? He can always be sent to jail after he leaves office....if he doesn't flee home to Kenya.
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2014, 11:39 AM
    they will be fine with a Republican president doing EXACTLY the same thing.
    Why? They are no better or aim for no higher standard? I think it's because they are proven to be incredible liars that enjoy the company of young boys.
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2014, 12:16 PM
    What higher standard... if Obama can do it... so can any other president...

What is it you were always told as a child? Be careful what you wish for... you might just get it?

Well the Democrats lowered the bar... about as low as it can be lowered, since an earthworm can no longer crawl under it... anything a Republican will do will likely BE a HIGHER STANDARD than anything that happened under Obama.

And if Obama was allowed to do it... then precident is made than nothing can be done to stop a Republican from doing it too.
    Expert

Jul 2, 2014, 12:58 PM
    All the presidents have done the same as Obama and more. That's a pretty selective memory you have there.
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2014, 01:00 PM
    So basically you always aim for the lowest common denominator. I've noticed that from the neo-conservatives here.
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2014, 02:09 PM
    Tal... your selective memory is kicking in again... NO AMerican president has EVER pulled the stunts Obama has...

Name one documented incident of any Republican president publicly threatening a Democrat congress to do what he wants or he's going to do it on his own anyway?
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2014, 02:11 PM
    NK... anything a Republican president will do from now on is not the loewst commoin denominator... Obama already set that standard in the dirt. Anything a Republican would do now would be setting a higher standard than has existed in at least the previous two election cycles.
    Expert

Jul 2, 2014, 02:12 PM
    You can look up the history of executive orders for yourself.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2014, 02:14 PM
    The only ones still hollering are the politicians in Red States up for re-election. The debate is OVER and we have moved to implementation.

see my comment on the ACA op .
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2014, 02:15 PM
    Tal... YOU made the claim, so you must have some memory of it happening before. I'm the one that said it has never happened before ever ( A president threatening congress with if they don't do what he demands they do ..he will do it on his own by executive order, while he throws another temper tantrum like a 2 year old not having their way) . And certainly not in my lifetime.
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2014, 02:16 PM
    Nixon tried an imperial Presidency and he was forced to resign. Start calling the emperor Milhouse.
    Expert

Jul 2, 2014, 02:31 PM
    I didn't make a claim, I stated a fact, smoothy and Tom its still early for the ACA implementation.

You both live in the world of false hope if you think Obama will be impeached, resign, or be SUED!!
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2014, 03:54 PM
    you said "The debate is OVER ". I say it's as over as your 'settled science' .
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2014, 07:54 PM
    So Tal... you claim it's a fact a Republican, or even another Democrat President has made that threat before... since things like that in our lifetimes would have been printed, or caught on video or audio... it shouldn't be hard for you to provide a link to even one instance by someone OTHER than Obama.

I personally think your Messiah has become completely unhinged based on his eratic behaviour every time the SCOTUS beach Slaps him for overstepping his authority in recent weeks. He probibly goes home and slaps Moochele around or crys like a baby in his office.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2014, 08:06 PM
    you really thinks he is worried if his advisers are any good they would have told it it was a possible outcome so it isn't a surprise, your whole system is designed to check power so that's the way it works

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Big week for SCOTUS [ 181 Answers ]

This week SCOTUS will make rulings on 4 cases that could be historic. Fisher v. University of Texas The petitioners argued that racial preferences in admissions to the University of Texas violate the 14 Amendment of the Constitution .The court could make a narrow ruling ,or it could overturn...

SCOTUS to hear the case of Obamacare vs American liberty tomorrow [ 237 Answers ]

Over 3 days the Supreme Court will hear 6 hours of oral argument about the Constitutionality of Obama Care (aka the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act).Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act It unfortunately will not be televised ;but transcripts and audio tape will be made available...

Acorn and SCOTUS [ 29 Answers ]

What's this I'm hearing? Did the SCOTUS really decline to force the AG of Ohio to verify 200,000 new suspect voter registrations? Most were submitted by ACORN, it seems. Have we reached the place when a partisan AG and Governor can support voter fraud in order for their guy to be elected, and NOT...

More SCOTUS decisions [ 24 Answers ]

Chief Justice Roberts said, "The way to stop discrimination on the basis of race is to stop discriminating on the basis of race." Wasn't that refreshing? Clarence Thomas added, "What was wrong in 1954 cannot be right today... The plans before us base school assignment decisions on students'...

Decisions, decisions help [ 1 Answers ]

I have been offered a job out of state. Will I be taking that job and moving.

View more questions Search