Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 5, 2007, 08:28 AM
    You have seen in other posts, how females like to keep you confused and full of false hope, so you will be unable to move on, and she still keeps you available to them, if her current relationship fails. All of this under the guise of friendship. She doesn't care if your hurting from the break up at all, and as long as you call her back, this calling you will continue, and leave you with more questions than answers. Take back control of your life, and stop playing her game, by leaving her alone, and break the spell of confusion. Kick her to the curb, the same way she did to you.
    Righthearted Posts: 143, Reputation: 4

Jul 5, 2007, 08:53 AM
    So the advice is to not call her and avoid her at the wedding? I don't want any drama at this wedding, I'm in the wedding party and believe it or not we're sitting together at the same table.
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

Jul 5, 2007, 08:56 AM
    I would leave it. I doubt she still loves you, she just doesn't want to lose you as a friend and is probably upset that you won't remain friends with her (I don't blame you though!)

Jul 5, 2007, 09:26 AM
    Should I at least call her and tell her - "you said that you're dating someone else and that you don't love me, i accepted that and said that i can't be friends with you because i still have feelings for you, so we can't be friends while you're dating someone else".
    Skrypt Posts: 156, Reputation: 25

Jul 5, 2007, 09:32 AM
    Hmm I think that's a very good reply to her.
    If she loves you she'll come back
    If she doesn't, it's less painful to move on
    Expert

Jul 5, 2007, 09:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Righthearted
    should i at least call her and tell her - "you said that you're dating someone else and that you don't love me, i accepted that and said that i can't be friends with you because i still have feelings for you, so we can't be friends while you're dating someone else".
    No, why give her the chance to run her game through your head?? Don't go for that. Your action will be better than your words, since she knows how you feel already.

Jul 5, 2007, 09:48 AM
    I don't want her to make a scene at the wedding.

Her quote- why won't you call me back? I guess I'll just see you at the wedding, should be fun (she ends that with sarcasm).

Jul 5, 2007, 11:16 AM
    Just left a message with her- I'm calling you back, not really sure what you want to talk about after we talked the other day, I've got the rehearsal dinner tonight so I won't be around until later on tonight if you want to talk.
    santana04 Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Jul 5, 2007, 11:37 AM
    Bro u don't need that... the truth she wants to make you jealous that she's in love... she believes her own lies... she knows she loves you... trust ignore her... if you want her back then ignore her and she will eventually come back to you... same happened to me
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

Jul 5, 2007, 12:38 PM
    If you know my story my ex is making a point to make sure I know she has a boyfriend. Don't do this to yourself. It fine now but I now if I ever saw my ex with some new dude I would get jealous. Is she bring this clown to the wedding.

Jul 5, 2007, 12:54 PM
    No she's not, she's supposed to be my date. I just talked to her and told her that there isn't any bad feelings- that if she's moved on then I'm ready to as well. She said that it will be awkward, I should've said than don't go. It's my friends wedding and I'm in the wedding party so I'm going to have a great time.

She also said that she doesn't have anything to wear and hasn't picked up a present yet... that's when I said the bride and groom are your friends too (she says they're not anymore - I say they're as much your friends as you want them to be).

I'll be checking in later on for more advice- thanks again everyone.

If she's into some other guy already would any of this really matter? I don't know.
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

Jul 5, 2007, 12:59 PM
    No It wouldn't matter. If you met someone I don't think you would be here talking about it. You would care less about her. Well if their not her friends anymore why is she going?
    Expert

Jul 5, 2007, 01:36 PM
    So basically she has stopped you from making any back-up plans for the wedding??
    Skrypt Posts: 156, Reputation: 25

Jul 5, 2007, 05:43 PM
    Just tell her its You're either her lover or nothing, because it's painful and nearly impossible to move on as just being a friend when she's got another man and you still have feelings for her.

Jul 5, 2007, 08:50 PM
    I wasn't looking for backup plans for the wedding. Like I said I'm going to have a lot of fun at the wedding, she can do whatever she wants to do. I just don't get why she's calling me (10x) if she's already told me that she's moved on - in a new relationship - doesn't love me anymore. I just don't get it.
    Expert

Jul 6, 2007, 04:15 AM
    Get this, she is keeping you on a string for later use, and she has to go to the wedding to prove you are still there for her. It will be just like old times and you will be confused. That's the whole point. Keep you confused and on her string.
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Jul 6, 2007, 09:01 AM
    It seems like everybody's saying that she's playing a game. I don't know her and I don't know you, but I believe she might be very confused herself. However, if she's the type who collects ex-boyfriends, it's clear that she might be playing a game. I can't tell, but...

First, she said she doesn't love you anymore.

Then, she realized that she lied to herself and that she actually still loves you.

In the end, she didn't like the way your conversation ended because that would've meant letting go off you.

Obviously, she's not ready to let go off you... so, she desperately called you back hoping that she'll make things right before it's too late.

What about giving her one last chance? She might be thinking about you when she's with the other guy. :rolleyes:
    Expert

Jul 6, 2007, 09:33 AM
    What about giving her one last chance? She might be thinking about you when she's with the other guy. :rolleyes:
    The key here is she is with another guy.
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Jul 6, 2007, 09:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    The key here is she is with another guy.
    So what?

She's with the other guy, but she's calling her ex...
    Expert

Jul 6, 2007, 10:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kristynn
    So what?

She's with the other guy, but she's calling her ex...
    Why can't she leave the ex if coming back was her goal??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend wants a break/space and doesn't know why. [ 174 Answers ]

Hi, I've been with my girlfriend for 1.5 yrs. Everything was great for over a yr. its been about 1.5 months now she's hasent been acting herself. We had some fights and stuff, but we never fought before so its only normal. Anyway, 2 weeks ago she came out of now where saying she wants to break up...

Girlfriend Wants Space.. . Help [ 75 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend have been with each for on an off 2 an half years. We spend a lot of time with each other and share lots of things in common, our relationship bar a few issues was extremely healthy, we both love each other, care for each other, both faithful and have lots of laughs, she's my...

I need help... my girlfriend of a 1 1/2 yr. Says she needs her space [ 9 Answers ]

Well let me start by saying that we have been together now for a year and a half and we both love each other very much. But she went to a concert just a week ago and got drunk and kissed another guy at the bar. And I know for a fact that's all that happened!! But I don't know if she was going to...

Girlfriend wants space [ 8 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been together for almost a year now. I moved out of my apartment to move in with her. She has a special needs child and I have done everything I can to be an excellent parent for him. She has been alone for 7 years now and he has never had a father figure around. But we got...

Girlfriend wants space [ 5 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been together for almost a year now. I moved out of my apartment to move in with her. She has a special needs child and I have done everything I can to be an excellent parent for him. She has been alone for 7 years now and he has never had a father figure around. But we got...

View more questions Search