Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Red Hidden Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2014, 08:12 AM
    L110 Re-start Problem
    I have an L110 John Deere which starts fine and runs good. However, when it gets hot and I stop the engine (get off to move hose, tools, etc.) it won't restart and I have to wait until it cools down to get it to restart. We live outside of Denver (not in mountains) on the high plains. I wonder if it's vapor lock or something else, and what can I do to repair it?

RED
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2014, 10:45 AM
    You are not applying the choke in those restarts I assume.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

John Deere L110 Starting Problem [ 16 Answers ]

The mower will start, but it takes a while. When I turn the key it will just make a clicking sound or the starter will try to engage but doesn't seem to have enough power to turn the flywheel. I replaced the starter thinking that is the problem. The battery was replaced less than a year ago. The...

My John Deere L110 will only start. [ 1 Answers ]

My lawn tractor will start if I jump the battery. It will run for 5 to 10 minutes and then stop. If I jump again, it will start and run for a couple minutes. Couple it be a bad alternator?

Jd L110 WON'T start [ 1 Answers ]

My JD l110 with a comand 17.5 hp engin made a loud bang and died . I tried restarting it but it would fire . I checked the plug and there was plenty for spark there was good copression plenty of fuel checked the valve train and every thing looked OK I tried either and it still won't fire once in a...

John Deere L110 want start [ 8 Answers ]

I have a john deere L110 that want start, I've changed the starter, battery and Solenoid. The starter will spin, but want engage the fly wheel. Now the 20 amp fuse has started blowing once I turn the switch on and off. Can someone help!

View more questions Search