Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AlexStephenson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2014, 05:14 AM
    What is the name of this Movie/TV Show
    When I was about roughly 10. (2009ish) I was watching a movie or TV show. I remember these armed guards or officers, walking into an abandoned shelter underground.They turn around to walk out, and realise a massive spider is above them. I think the spider then kills them. This was in Australia, so I'm not sure if it aired in anywhere else. (It probably did). Any thoughts at all would be greatly appreciated. Thank You!

Check out some similar questions!

Name of TV Show/Movie [ 0 Answers ]

There's two I want the name of. There's one where a boy is in bed and he goes to sleep, his mother is in the room guarding him, she's sleeping on a chair. The boy wakes up and the mother is no longer there. It was sort of a horror, I don't know, it might been a children's show or something. The...

What movie is this? Christian kids show/movie, main character is a puppet [ 1 Answers ]

So I'm trying to remember the name of this Christian kids show/movie I watched when I was a little circa late 80s early 90s. I remember it was "real life" except for the main character, who was a puppet (I think he was orange?) At one point the boy's mom told him to clean his room and she set a...

What movie is this? Christian kids show/movie, main character is a puppet [ 1 Answers ]

So I'm trying to remember the name of this Christian kids show/movie I watched when I was a little circa late 80s early 90s. I remember it was "real life" except for the main character, who was a puppet (I think he was orange?) At one point the boy's mom told him to clean his room and she set a...

Movie or TV show [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a show or movie on HBO where a girl was put into a painting by an evil witch and was never seen again - anyone know what this is?

Old show or movie? [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of a show/ movie from like possibly the 90s. It was about a group of kids that get on a spaceship and they were like stuck on it?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.