Uber Member

Jun 25, 2014, 08:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by STUDIOA View Post
    Cost for painting metal building
    Yeah.. it will cost something.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2014, 08:03 PM
    first answer this question how long is a piece of string?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2014, 05:15 PM
    You have given us a lot of variables to only guess at. Size? Where? Who supplies materials? Union? etc. etc. Please rephrase your question so we may help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What does the painting cost per sq.m. For residential building in the philippines? [ 0 Answers ]

project: two storey residential building total floor area of project = 174 sq.m.

Can I Use Galvanized Metal Conduit as the ground for a sub panel in same building? [ 5 Answers ]

I have an old 60 AMP circuit to a stove/oven receptacle. The home run from the main panel to the stove receptacle is in a 3/4" Galvanized Metal Conduit pipe containing 2, #6 and 1, #4 wires and NO GROUND wire. The new stove/oven requires only a 40 Amp breaker (not sure of the potential maximum Amp...

1/2 bath in detached metal shop building [ 6 Answers ]

I'm planning on adding a utility sink and 1/2 bath in my metal shop building. Use would be minimal. Configuration would be all plumbing on outside wall, with utility sink on middle of wall, then about 5 feet to the right would be 5'x5' half bath with small vanity sink and then toilet. I want to...

Building Codes for Metal Studs [ 5 Answers ]

I am thinking about framing my basement with metal studs. I live in Frankin Township, located in Chester County Pennsylvania and am trying to find the residential building codes to determine if metal studs can be used and then what the wiring requirements are. Can someone answer my questions or...

View more questions Search