Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Jun 25, 2014, 05:17 PM
    90s stuffed cat toy
    I had this cat toy as a kid and I have no idea what it was called. My cat was light brownish gray with dark brown paws, ears and nose. It came with a purple rectangular dish filled with fake water and food. You would the cats mouth on the food and water and it made noise like it was actually eating and drinking. It also came,with a turquoise brush and made noise when you brushed it. I think it had really big eyes and a blue collar around the neck. That's all I really remember. I think I got mine in the late 90s. It's not a fur real pet but if anyone can help me, that would be great!

Check out some similar questions!

Stuffed Toy [ 0 Answers ]

What is the value of my 28 inch 1995 stuffed cookie monster by hasbro. It is brand new never used with tags still on with 100% polyester outside.

80's or 90's stuffed toy [ 4 Answers ]

This toy was a colorful creature that almost looked like a teddy bear and it had a long skinny tail with a fuzzy poof ball on the end and you could fold it and stuff it into a ball. I cannot remember what it is called I want to say snuffles or something but I could be way off. If you know what I'm...

Need name of stuffed toy from 90's [ 2 Answers ]

My friend and I are going insane trying to find out the name of a troll-like stuffed animal. It was round with a pointy nose. They came in bright colors and had different colored chunks of hair that you could pull out with babies attached. There was also a velcro flap that held a comb- I think....

Sniffing stuffed toy [ 1 Answers ]

A friend of mine has a son who is now 10 years old. He has a stuffed toy which is now in shreds. He is attached to his toy.He holds it close to his face and sniffs it... he has been doing this for the past 7 years. I am concerned that he may develop an addition to other substances when he grows...

Trying to remember the name of a stuffed toy [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, for several months now I've been trying to remember the name of a stuffed animal toy, that had its own books and I believe a cartoon show. It was around the same time as pound puppies, so probably circa 1985-1988. Basically, they came in different colors, the one I had when I was young...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.