Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Crazychic4u Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2014, 03:27 PM
    Stomach issues - gallbladder taken out in May?
    About my stomach

I had my gallbladder take out in may and for the last four days I've been sick to my stomach and I thrower up a lot today but when I did I noticed I had onions in it the last time I ate onions was fathers day what do u think it could be?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 25, 2014, 04:37 PM
    We can't diagnose online. Best to discuss this with your doctor if you're concerned.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jun 26, 2014, 10:53 AM
    Having your gallbladder out could be completely unrelated. It could just be a stomach flu, but you should be consulting your doctor to ensure that you've not developed any sensitivities.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Severe stomach issues [ 1 Answers ]

I've had severe stomach pains for years and have been to several emergence rooms to no avail. Stomach pain, throwing up, and diarrhea is a constant part of my life. I've been tested for hiv A and B and I'm negative. When I get over heated these conditions worsen. Please advise

Stomach issues [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I am having major stomach issues waking me up during the night and diarrhea. I am having pain in and around the ovaries and lower stomach area when I go to the bathroom. FOr most of the day I have a gurggling in my stomach with a dull pain in the lower abdomen. I have googled everything I am...

Am I pregnant, I've been bloated, full stomach, no appetite, uneasy stomach feeling. [ 3 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend 4weeks ago, the next day I took the pill. The next week I was fatigue, bloated constantly, and a full stomach feeling with slight and shard cramps. This week I've been having slight shard chest pains. I was due for my period last the 12th, the beginning of...

My daughter has GI issues with her stomach inflammation in her bile and in lower stom [ 0 Answers ]

My daughter has GI issues with her stomach inflammation in her bile and lower part of her stomach diarhee and stomach pain due to progaf and cellcept she had heart transplant and want to gave her prezid and pentasa to get rid of inflammation do think nopalea could her her inflammation.

Stomach issues [ 1 Answers ]

Doubled over in pain last night due to severe stomach pains. Following day had a very uneasy stomach, followed by severe nausea after eating. What is going on? I just want to be normal!

View more questions Search