Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    duane4ta Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2014, 01:22 PM
    Advice to find the BEST Homeowner's Assoc. Management Company.

I own a Condominium & am on the Board of Directors. We are NOT overly happy/pleased with our Management Co. & are searching for another. This is in the East Bay Area of No. Calif. Thank You.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2014, 01:46 PM
    Have the board interview possible candidates. Angie's List may help or check with other condo associations.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 25, 2014, 02:01 PM
    As a B.O.D. member of our Association, let me suggest that individual Board members check out the agencies in your area separately then meet to compare impressions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Homeowner's Assoc. [ 1 Answers ]

Can I do anything to prevent my homeowners assoc from building a basketball court next to my house in a common park aera? I do not want the noise from it disturbing us as well as having the view on that side of the house ruined.

I want a company profile for a property management company [ 0 Answers ]

Company profile for a newly registered property management company

Can a homeowner sue another homeowner for criminal activity in Texas -? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm a homeowner. I have been having problems with a renter one house down from me. The police have been involved on several occasions. The renter's son has been arrested 3 times for burglarizing homes in our neighborhood, the horrible part is the homeowner is the renter's sister. Can I sue the...

Name for my new 'Waste Management Company' [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Can anyone suggest asuitable name for my new company which will deal with Waste Management and Recycling. Thanks...

Please Help: Advice for a homeowner about a Contractor! [ 4 Answers ]

Good afternoon. First some background. Recently I got a new position with my company. I stay in Cherry Hill NJ 3 weeks of every month for work, and on the 4th week I fly home to Oregon to be with my family. Hard hours, but that's how I pay the bills. I rent a room with a friend while here,...

View more questions Search