Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sara2020 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2014, 12:51 PM
    Why did jerry seinfeld have 5 locks on his door?
    I noticed jerry from Seinfeld always had like 5 locks on his door is that normal in NYC?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jun 25, 2014, 01:05 PM
    You do know it was a comedy show and not real, right?

Perhaps since he was so neurotic, they thought it would be a funny statement to have him have 5 locks on his door. Is it normal? Maybe some people do it.

EDIT- I just looked back at some of your old posts and you seem to have a fixation with locks. Does this have anything to do with that?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2014, 01:06 PM
    No, it's not the norm. It was a sitcom and not to be taken seriously.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 25, 2014, 01:16 PM
    Are you still worried about the locksmith breaking in, the one you asked about last month?
    I'm a little worried now that you are perhaps getting into a needlessly anxious state over him. Would you be willing to tell us what is going on with him, and what your living situation is (apartment, house, alone, roommate, child, city, small town, country, first floor, above first floor)?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Door locks [ 2 Answers ]

I rented a house with 2 roommates and decided to leave because one of them was very noisy at night, not clean and not respectful. This roommate was also the landlord. I found someone to rent my room with my roommates agreement so I left a month ago. The landlord finally agreed to give me back my...

How do I find door locks that fit in the center of a door? [ 1 Answers ]

My wife and I are in the process of constructing a house. My wife and I would like to have locks that fit in the center of the door than at the side of the door as is conventional. Is there a lock that is manufactured to be located at the door's center rather than at the side?

Power door locks [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2002 honda civic ex I just bought. The passenger door power lock worked ,but the drivers didn't A month later neither work. I hear the relay click under the dash and it sounds faintly like it is trying to open the locks. Fuse are good and I measured 12v on the solenoid plug when I hit the...

2001 excursion door locks [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2001 excursion and the power door locks do not always work, is there an easy fix?

View more questions Search