Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    duane4ta Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2014, 11:38 AM
    Selling an Apartment in Saratov, Russia ?
    I have a friend that wants to SELL his Apartment. He tells me this is NOT 'possible' because he is still making 'payments' on it. He said he is 'unable' to sell it until it is ALL 'paid-off'.

My Question is: Is this TRUE?.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 25, 2014, 12:39 PM
    Depends what "payments" are outstanding.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My wife is selling property in Russia, and will be paid in cash in US Dollars. [ 11 Answers ]

How can she then wire this money to our US bank account WITHOUT getting screwed by potential conversion requirements out of various percentages? (example: the bank might say that we only accept Ruble deposits, and thus charge a conversion fee to convert to Rubles. Then, once deposited, might take...

US taxes on selling apartment in Moscow, Russia, that I owned for 15 years? [ 5 Answers ]

Apartment was given to me by my ex, in exchange of me forfeiting other claims, out of court, more than 15 years ago. Since then I moved to US, and have become U.S citizen. It was not rented - extended family member was using this place. Now it is not needed, and I'm selling it. What should I expect...

Russian/US citizen selling a property in Russia tax implications [ 6 Answers ]

I am a US citizen of russian origin. I am selling my ancestral house in russia for about $350,000. Due to Perestroika we all got properties from communists into ownership for free. There is no way to calculate capital gain. Can I claim that this is my primary home? I have lived in the States for...

Selling my apartment in Turkey [ 12 Answers ]

I need help to sell my apartment have advertised on the internet and many estate agents any one have any more suggestions. Need to sell quickly. :confused:

Landlord Selling Apartment [ 2 Answers ]

My landlord has hired an appraiser to look through the house in which my apartment is one of three units. What happens to my lease if the house is sold?

View more questions Search