Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Quitequiet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2014, 10:56 AM
    I reminds me of "Let's Give Them Something To Talk About"
    It has a female lead singer. In English. Electric guitar, bass, drums.
    It used to be the theme music for a radio show.
    Sounds like 80s or 90s.

G - F - F - F# - G - C - C - E - C - E - C - E - C -
    Craftymoods21 Posts: 15, Reputation: 4

Jun 25, 2014, 04:56 PM
    Found it by Googling your title: Bonnie Raitt. It looks around that time. Hope that it is it. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heard a song that reminds me of my dad that passed away [ 6 Answers ]

I heard a song on the radio this morning... and it seemed like the lyrics were my dad speaking to me.. He passed away a year ago today... June 27th. I would guess the name of the song is "Never Alone"... it's a woman that sings it... It pretty much is about how your never alone.. even when...

A movie that sort of reminds me of phantom of the opera [ 2 Answers ]

Its not that the movie is like phantom of the opera, its just that it seems to be the same TYPE of movie, based in the same time era and such. The only scene I remember is 2 guys want to get to a girl, and they are in a graveyard, and they are fighting wolves I believe. Or they are fighting...

People talk to me, and give me tips - I've just been dumped! [ 2 Answers ]

Hey there, I'm 18 years old and I have just been dumped. We were friends beforehand (only 14 at the time) and he cheated on this girl to be with me. We then started dating and we got along great, hence the reason we were together for over 3 years. I have to admit I think I loved him more, I put...

How to give someone the hint that you really don't want to talk [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys Well OK some of you know there's a chick at my work that likes me she has a boyfriend.. and is my friends roommate so we live together basically.. she jumped on me when she was going into a ruff patch with her boyfriend.. I did kiss her a lot and hug her but no sex as I didn't trust...

View more questions Search