Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

May 24, 2007, 07:16 AM
    I am a follower of Wicca, NJGirl.

I have been for 15 years.

No "love" spell that has a specific focus (like... say... a specific guy that you name) is "white magic" and it doesn't account for free will.

You can put out a spell of attraction, to try to attract a specific TYPE of person, with accounting for free will, but all that will do is increase your chances of meeting that type of person.
    NJGirl07 Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

May 25, 2007, 06:27 AM
    So, out of curiosity then... when all these casters say they can reunite you with your loved one, they are going against free will with the spells.. Please explain :) Thanks
    Expert

May 25, 2007, 06:48 AM
    Yeah, actually... they are going against free will.

A lot of them aren't even casting spells... they're about as real as most of the phone psychics out there, or the guys on the street who want to sell you a REAL Rolex for $89.99.

Honestly... what do you think the spell is? "Make him love me again!"? Is that really giving HIM a choice in the matter?

If it's phrased more like "I'd like to be more confident and less shy, so that I can attract a male who is funny, enjoys movies and is looking for a serious relationship, accounting for the well being and the free will of all" it's a lot more general, but gives everyone involved the chance to change their mind for their own wellbeing---including the caster!

May 25, 2007, 10:31 AM
    OK... why would a caster want to use black magic when they know it will come back to them?. like why would they want to take a chance like that? I really don't believe the casters that advertise a whole lot are real... A real caster I think is someone who is very low key about their work... like does not advertise and do things to make a buck... And those are the ones that are hard to find.
    Expert

May 25, 2007, 11:15 AM
    That's because doing it for money is a bit like prostitution. You're putting YOURSELF into it, you know?

The ones casting spells like that probably are NOT casting! You give them money, they tell you they've cast a spell... if you can't cast yourself, how the heck would you know?
    nukie Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

May 28, 2007, 08:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NJGirl07
    I was just curious if Love Spells really do work.... Could someone please comment on this. I have heard mixed messages on them.... some have worked, and some have not, but would like to know if anyone has any insight.
    Thanks
    Hi sweetie. . I'm from south africa and love spells really do exist here, And they work. The spell potions are quite pricely but apparently they are worth very penny! The love potions usually work on the person for years until you decide you don't want them anymore. But you always have to remember the side-effects and which are not pretty. . But hey!! If you really desperate, go for it!

May 28, 2007, 11:03 AM
    What do you mean side effects?
    ricoaz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2008, 06:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic debbie
    hello my name is debbie and i am a psychic expert and i do love spell 8 out of 10 spells work the reason why the other 2 had no affect becuase the client had no faith in the situation nad yes they do work if you would like some insight in this subject please contact me PHONE NUMBER REMOVED ty love debbie i live in california by the way my time zone is pacific

Hello debbie, what is your contact # my email is [email protected]
    katrina27 Posts: 92, Reputation: 13

Feb 16, 2008, 03:50 PM
    Love spell

A ghd! Hairdo
    New outfit
    Big smile!!
    Never mention love spells to said man!
    matthew54 Posts: 6, Reputation: 4

Feb 18, 2008, 11:36 AM
    I have been doing someone research into love spells, actually there are many types of magik, one I have research is Hoodoo, in Hoodoo there are love spells. I have also researched into spell casters who can offer love spells. I think love spells may work, I have read some examples of people that have used them with success. I know about candle love spells, I also gather that spells have different degrees of strength, I understand that a spell may not work because there may be blocks, such as fear or guilt that need to be address. I also read that they maybe blocks in the aura or charkas that may need to be cleared before a love spell can work.

I think however it is important, actual crucial to love and value yourself, I am not sure if a spell can do that, I think it might come from positive self-talk and self-acceptance. I think often people can look for love when they lack some love that they could get from there selves, being confident and secure. So my answer is maybe some do maybe others will not work. It also depends on how powerful they are.
    Amalo Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Feb 21, 2008, 05:44 PM
    They work. I have a friend who was the victim of a love spell. I've always heard mixed things about love spells. Either A) Don't do them, or B) they don't work. After my experience I can say that both are true. Yes I'm aware that I just said that they do and that they don't work. Well, they do work, in that, they have an effect. They don't work, in that, the effect is not love. It's passion. These days it seems like most people don't know the difference. Passion is just a catalyst, used to keep that spark between people burning long enough that true love can develop. It's meant to end. But because of the spell, it kept going. It's like using rocket fuel in a fire, it burns so hot you can't even water it down. At first, the passion overflows and stimulates the mind, pouring into everything you do. But after a while... it just builds up too much. It can't be vented fast enough. The pressure keeps mounting and eventually the mental dam crumbles away driving the victim completely insane. The girl who cast this spell has done so many times. I know several of her other victims and every case was basically the same, all became dangerous, maniacal, schizophrenic, and every time she moved on her latest victim would slowly regain sanity. Never quite a hundred percent though.
    love_nature2006 Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Jun 29, 2008, 07:10 AM
    Put three candles in the highest place you have at home,inside a plate with sugar all around the candles. Light the candles.
    Ask for three wishes to your guardian angelsST. RAFAEL, ST. MICHAEL, and ST. GABRIEL. Ask one wish for business, one wish for
    Love, and oneimpossible wish.Publish this spell on the third day after you requestedthe wishes [by mailing it to another person,
    Posting itto a usenet newsgroup, or announcing your thanks to the saints in a newspaper classified ad] and see what happens on
    The fourth day..
    pnkster Posts: 19, Reputation: 0

Jul 22, 2008, 08:05 PM
    Hey u should pray this
    May the Immaculate Heart of Mary and the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored and glorified throughout the whole world now and forever.
    Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, pray for me. St. Theresa of the Child Jesus, pray for me. St. Jude, Patron of Hopeless Cases, pray for me and grant this
    Favor I ask.
    (Say this prayer 9 times a day and for 9 consecutive days and publish on or after the ninth day.)
    Your request will be granted

PRAYER TO THE HOLY SPIRIT
    Holy Spirit, You who makes me see everything and who shows me the way to reach my ideal, You who gives me the divine gift to forgive and forget the wrong that is done to me and You who are in all instances of my life with me, I, in this short dialogue, want to thank You for everything and confirm once more that I never want to be separated from You no matter how great material desires may be, I want to be with You and my loved ones in perpetual glory. Amen. Thank You for your love towards me and my loved ones.
    A person must pray this prayer 3 consecutive days without asking your wish. After the third day your wish will be granted no matter how difficult it may seem. Then promise to publish this dialogue as soon as your favor has been granted.

A PRAYER TO ST. JUDE
    May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be adored, glorified, loved and preserved throughout the world now and forever.
    Sacred Heart of Jesus, pray for us. St. Jude, Helper of the Hopeless, pray for us.
    Say this prayer nine times a day and your prayer will be answered. It has never been known to fail. Publication must be promised. Thank you.
    Expert

Jul 22, 2008, 10:10 PM
    I find it amusing--though I agree--that prayer is being posted as "spells".
    jammixmaster Posts: 282, Reputation: 15

Sep 16, 2008, 09:49 AM
    One must be very careful when dealing with love magic. There are rules that one must follow. I do not recommend that anyone cast a love spell ON someone else, forcing them to love (or like) you. There could be some heavy karma in the days to come for you. As for the people who say: "well what if someone already likes me, and i'm only casting the spell to get him to ask me out" or w/e. Well, even that is frowned upon. Even if the person already does have feelings for you, he/she will ask you out if its meant to be. If you force them to ask you out with a spell then even though they have feelings for you, you have casted a spell that is going against the natural order or things. But, some people need to learn things the hard way, so go ahead. Cast your love spell. Get a boyfriend or a girlfriend for a few months then suffer the karmic consequences.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 21, 2008, 04:14 AM
    Old saying "be careful what you wish for, it may happen'.
    corriehac Posts: 87, Reputation: -1

Sep 26, 2008, 05:02 AM

Love spells can produce a stalker. You may get what you want , but not really want it after all. Also the powers of the earth and beyond may work against a spell due to the fact this spell could harm you in the long run.You should a first ask only for a true love to be brought to you, let the forces make the pick. Make a sachet fill with crushed dried red rose pedals, a small lock of your hair, and a piece of rose qaurts. Sleep with this under you pillow, go to bed thinking of your ideal mate, the color of his hair, his eyes , how you wish to be treated, he shall come and open you heart.
    Expert

Sep 26, 2008, 05:15 AM

I have a Wiccan friend who did a similar "locater" spell. She asked for someone to come into her life who was good looking, kind to animals, single, straight, fun to be with, good in bed, and not an alcoholic or drug addict, who treated her with respect.

She neglected to mention that he should not have diseases and should not be abusive.

He put her in the hospital when he "respectfully" slapped her down the stairs, at which time she discovered that he'd also given her syphilis.

You can never be specific enough in one of these spells to get EXACTLY what you think you want.

Besides---most of the time what you want isn't what would make your best match anyway. My husband was not, at the time I met him, the kind of guy I dated. I gave him a chance, though, and dated a guy different that what I usually did, and guess what? I discovered that what I thought would make me happy in a relationship was what was making me miserable in relationships.
    Love Spells Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2008, 04:08 PM
    Love Wizardry love spells,money spells,hoodoo spells,psychic readings,mojo

Let me introduce myself I am sister Rain at Love Wizardry.

Love Spells certainly work, but it depends on many factors. Despite what others tell you spells, in general, are tricky business. Here are some facts many leave out concerning love spells (or spells in general).

(1) When casting a spell you always get a result-maybe not the one you expected but one is coming.

(2) Spell casting is an art true, but nothing replaces good old fashion 'DESIRE'. If your desire is strong enough anyone can cast a spell. I often tell people to try and cast a spell yourself before asking for help.

(3) You have to be honest with yourself-many people cast love spells in anger especially in those return lover spells. They are hurt but want to forge ahead with a spell, in my opinion, just to one-up their adversary.

Well that's my take, I hope this helps.
    genchantelle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2008, 05:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ColombianaFL View Post
    Hello NJGirl07,

I have a friend who is using someone to cast a love spell for her. I am anxiously waiting for her results. This African caster is supposed to be VERY respectable in that matter. He practices obeah and claimsto be an authentic necromancer. He told her he works on the spell for two entire weeks and that during those nights--the guy my friend wants back--will start getting images of her, will feel the need to see her, will dream about her until he realizes that he actually loves her and wants to be with her.
    As I said, my friend is just starting the process with that obeah-man. This man asked my friend for biological samples--some of her pubic hair, clip nails--and he told her that there was going to be animal sacrifice (2 chickens and 2 goats). It's a little creepy, but she is so madly in love with that man, that she told the man to do whatever it takes.
    The reason there is animal sacrifice involved, is because that is what the spirits or "working spirits" require to have the job done.
    So, I guess that by June 1st or 2nd, this guy would have already completed the job for my friend,but who knows how long it will take to see his "working spirits" unfolding her wishes.
    I know the guy she is interested in, and he is very cold and "emotionally-handicapped", he plays with women and seems that doesn't love anybody. I will pay very close attention because if that guy actually comes back to my friend as the obeah-man is predicting her, you better be sure I WILL BE USING HIM TOO!!!
    Note: That man is very $$$
    Dear ColombianaFL,
    Did your friend's spell work?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love? [ 22 Answers ]

I was wondering what is your opinion or thoughts on this situation, I went through a couple of months ago (in 2006). It was nearing the end of my first year at University, I was dancing on the last night the pub was open; suddenly, I saw a good-looking, kind of modest girl and I got the...

I love a girl but does she love me [ 19 Answers ]

I met this beautiful girl we went out but then she said she didn't want a boyfriend right now and its tearing me apart because we love each other and I don't know how love can disappear so fast I mean it must be there still right

I love this boy that doesn't love me. [ 18 Answers ]

There is a boy I met that I think I fell in love with. He is a really good guy. He likes me back but he recently got a girlfriend that he loves. I don't know should I move on or what... :confused:

I still love her... [ 13 Answers ]

My girlfriend (well... not anymore I guess) and I have been dating for about three years. I am so in love with her and I always want her to be in my life... but about a month ago she told me that she was interested in another guy and that she didn't feel like she was being faithful to me and that...

I love my ex... [ 3 Answers ]

Hi My girlfriend and I were together for 2.5 years. I have never so comfortable and complete with someone before and honestly believe she is the one. Things towards the end of our relationship were hard. We never really worked out a method of communicating that suited us boh - I talk hings to...

View more questions Search