Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Apr 5, 2007, 01:28 PM
    Because love spells are wishing for something that is against someone else's free will.

How would you like it if someone made YOU love HIM? What if it was the ugliest, fattest, guy in your class, the one with acne all over his face, the guy that smells like sour sweat no matter how often he showers?

I'm against love spells because you don't really know what you're asking for. You're asking for someone to like you no matter what else they may feel. You're asking for someone to give up their right to choose you. You're asking for a handsome prince to fall madly in love with you because the fairy godmother said so. THAT JUST DOESN'T HAPPEN THAT WAY!

More than likely, he'd find out you cast a spell, and the spell would break then and there. Because of the sevenfold return, he'd hate you. He'd tell everyone what you did, and THEY would hate you. You'd probably go years without having a boyfriend because of it.

Spells are not some light little "Wish upon a star" sort of thing! They're to be taken seriously, and you have to take responsibility for what you cast.

Please... figure out exactly what you are asking, because you're not asking if these spells work. I really think you want to know how to make a guy like you---or you're looking for someone to give you permission to cast a spell.
    Devoted732 Posts: 40, Reputation: 0

Apr 5, 2007, 05:16 PM
    Hi.. I would like to comment here. I have never cast a spell but I have a friend that is in the process of having someone do it. From what she said, they do not base the love spells on free will... meaning it is just a way for the person to get positive energy from the person that likes them. In her situation, the person really really liked her but had commitment phobia or something.. I'm not exactly sure. But, I am curious myself how this guy would find out that she cast a spell if she kept it quiet? Don't ask, don't tell right. I don't know. But I'm curious about this whole issue.
    NJGirl07 Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Apr 11, 2007, 05:37 AM
    Just wondering if anyone else knows anything about love spells.
    elektricity Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2007, 04:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NJGirl07
    I was just curious if Love Spells really do work.... Could someone please comment on this. I have heard mixed messages on them.... some have worked, and some have not, but would like to know if anyone has any insight.
    Thanks
    Yes love spells do work if you believe in them . You have to have faith for it to work.

Apr 16, 2007, 06:07 AM
    Have you had any experience with them?
    ak007 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2007, 01:02 PM
    Hi there well firstly I would like to say that spells do work.it has for me couple of times as long as you are using spells which doesn't not harm any one is fine,lot of concentration is required while casting spells I have a few... try this as twilight descends

I invoke the spirit of the earth of caves and chasms deep I call upon the winds that swwp through the lightenings path I climb the high volcanos rim and invoke the fire that glows therein I call upon the swirling coil of waves that dash upon the soil come to me from your world without end come to me as a lover and friend.

All the best
    Devoted732 Posts: 40, Reputation: 0

May 5, 2007, 07:35 PM
    Ak007... Are you a caster? Have you ever had a love spell done for you and what was the outcome?

May 5, 2007, 11:17 PM
    Hi well I'm not a spell caster but I have studied a lot about this subject and I have personally used it it does help but you got to keep tying its not easy at all
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2007, 11:34 PM
    Would you really want to spend your life with someone you 'forced' to love you? You would never know whether they really loved you or not.

May 5, 2007, 11:45 PM
    Well it entirely depends on a particular individual as long as you are not harming anyone it is fine
    brandy681 Posts: 295, Reputation: 26

May 5, 2007, 11:50 PM
    Love spells can work a lot but you have to be careful because this can be dangerous from what I have heard. Anytime a spell has been done something will change in your life.. Does that make since? Like who you meet, etc because it is a spell and you may meet someone knew in your life, etc. If you are wanting a spell for your current relationship you may fall or another man/women etc. If you want your current spouse to notice you the spouce may treat you extra nice for a while and the spell will where off and you may be treated worse than before or your marriage may be better but eventually fail in the long run. You are suppose to be happy for what you have. Like if you do a money spell you may wish for money and then someone close to you may pass on and then you will get money. I highly recommend being cautious with any spells. Find the right person, this is important and do your research.
    psychic debbie Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2007, 09:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NJGirl07
    I was just curious if Love Spells really do work.... Could someone please comment on this. I have heard mixed messages on them.... some have worked, and some have not, but would like to know if anyone has any insight.
    Thanks
    hello my name is debbie and I am a psychic expert and I do love spell 8 out of 10 spells work the reason why the other 2 had no affect because the client had no faith in the situation nad yes they do work if you would like some insight in this subject please contact me PHONE NUMBER REMOVED ty love debbie I live in California by the way my time zone is pacific

May 6, 2007, 11:35 PM
    Hi debbie to you charge for casting spells and if how much

May 7, 2007, 10:47 AM
    Does anyone know what it means when someone uses the term "binding love to you"

May 7, 2007, 10:57 AM
    Hi NJ the trm binding means that the person you want will be attached to you in such a way they they will behave the way you want them to they will only be attched to you n will not think of any one else

May 7, 2007, 11:15 AM
    So that's what it means when someone says, "they completed the process of binding love to you" means?? I thought to bind someone meant to prevent them from doing harm or something like that? Does this kind of binding (Love to u) really work? Lol

May 7, 2007, 11:31 AM
    Do you use Yahoo or msn if yes give me your id will xplain you further

May 7, 2007, 11:33 AM
    I use AIM: Sogno732.. but I'll sign on to Yahoo now... my Yahoo is: Loves41298
    Kia Posts: 272, Reputation: 13

May 9, 2007, 10:54 AM
    Well I have a question. This is directed at Kriscool and anyone else who thinks love spells are so wrong. What if you fall really hard for someone and pray for them to love you for years; you try to be a good friend, and even do things to try to help them. After praying everyday and asking for God's allwance for him to love you because you feel so complete with him and can't get him out of your head. No matter how many times you try to move on; one day tells you that someone else's feelings mean so much to him, what do you do? On top of that stuff has happened in the past that were not in your control ( that started with only intentions of helping him), and puts you in a negative light so he blames you first for incidences that you know you never would do, and treats you mean no matter how much you say you love him and would never do anything to hurt him ( and are sincere about this) The more I prayed for him, the more things have gone wrong.
    I have wanted to cast a love spell on him for a long time, but never did that because I'm Christian, and had faith that God would answer my prayers about him.
    Now I don't know what to think... would a love spell be so wrong?
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

May 9, 2007, 10:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic debbie
    hello my name is debbie and i am a psychic expert and i do love spell 8 out of 10 spells work the reason why the other 2 had no affect becuase the client had no faith in the situation nad yes they do work if you would like some insight in this subject please contact me 805-583-2803 ty love debbie i live in california by the way my time zone is pacific

Hi Debby :o I was just wondering how much you charge?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love? [ 22 Answers ]

I was wondering what is your opinion or thoughts on this situation, I went through a couple of months ago (in 2006). It was nearing the end of my first year at University, I was dancing on the last night the pub was open; suddenly, I saw a good-looking, kind of modest girl and I got the...

I love a girl but does she love me [ 19 Answers ]

I met this beautiful girl we went out but then she said she didn't want a boyfriend right now and its tearing me apart because we love each other and I don't know how love can disappear so fast I mean it must be there still right

I love this boy that doesn't love me. [ 18 Answers ]

There is a boy I met that I think I fell in love with. He is a really good guy. He likes me back but he recently got a girlfriend that he loves. I don't know should I move on or what... :confused:

I still love her... [ 13 Answers ]

My girlfriend (well... not anymore I guess) and I have been dating for about three years. I am so in love with her and I always want her to be in my life... but about a month ago she told me that she was interested in another guy and that she didn't feel like she was being faithful to me and that...

I love my ex... [ 3 Answers ]

Hi My girlfriend and I were together for 2.5 years. I have never so comfortable and complete with someone before and honestly believe she is the one. Things towards the end of our relationship were hard. We never really worked out a method of communicating that suited us boh - I talk hings to...

View more questions Search