Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miranda78 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2014, 07:40 PM
    Find the sampling distribution of the sample mean. Standard deviation=$7.61 mean=$78.
    Find the sampling distribution of the sample mean. Standard deviation=$7.61 mean=$78.01. The mean > $78.01

Check out some similar questions!

A sample of n=20 scores has a mean of M=45 and a standard deviation of s=8. In this s [ 0 Answers ]

A sample of n=20 scores has a mean of M=45 and a standard deviation of s=8. In this sample, what is the z-score corresponding to x=57?

normal distribution, standard deviation, mean, probability... all in my problems [ 2 Answers ]

I am using Mathematica 8 for my stat class... I am completely lost. Just too old to be taking a math class. I need to find someone who can walk me through solving a couple of problems. It is important that I understand this before I move on with the class. Here is the first (3part) problem:...

From a population known to have a standard deviation of 1.4, a sample of 70 individua [ 1 Answers ]

From a population known to have a standard deviation of 1.4, a sample of 70 individuals is taken. The mean of this sample is found to be 6.2. Find the standard error of the mean.

Find the standard deviation for the given probability distribution. [ 1 Answers ]

Assume that a researcher randomly selects 14 newborn babies and counts the number of girls selected, x. The probabilities corresponding to the 14 possible values of x are summarized in the given table. Answer the question using the table. Probabilities of Girls

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.