Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mina1988 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2014, 06:59 PM
    Boyfriend died
    I have been with my boyfriend that I met online for nearly two years and he was trying his best just to come to my country. He couldn't. He end up studying really hard and become the first on all his subjects. He came to apply for scholarship and he had a big car accident and he died, and now his parents are blaming me beside the point I am really sad for him. We loved each other a lot, I don't think I can get over it.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 24, 2014, 07:04 PM
    Why do his parents blame you?

I'm really sorry for your loss. Had you ever met him in person?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What should I do to help my boyfriend after his Mother died? [ 12 Answers ]

I would like to know if I am being too pushy and not backing off. I do not want to lose him so I am not calling him, and trying to help him so much. I love spending time with him but he seems so sad and withdrawn. He says it is the wrong timing for him that we met. He says I am a wonderful...

My boyfriend died [ 10 Answers ]

My boyfriend recently died and at 1st I was sort of Numb about the situation , then I started to act normal . But now its really starting to mess with me and I feel likee crying a lot and just to let you know I'm only 15 and I feel reeally depressed . I see a therapist now and I try to act like...

What do I do if my boyfriend has died? [ 8 Answers ]

Exactly twenty six days ago, my boyfriend who was just 16 died. He died of Cancer, and now at school (I am in year nine) because I am mourning, my friends are "having a go" at me and saying I've changed, but I can't tell them because I just KNOW that they won't believe me, especially the stupid...

My boyfriend died, and I am pregnant. [ 8 Answers ]

When our child arrives, will he/she have rights to his social security or any survivors benefits?

View more questions Search