Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    linmia2011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2014, 09:16 AM
    Yellow metal ring
    I have a heavy yellow metal ring. Inside is a very small marking, looks like 150 low. What does this mean?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 24, 2014, 09:41 AM
    It isn't gold. 150 low is a corrosion marking.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2014, 10:44 AM
    What kind of ring? Picture?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is hallmark VJ on 10k yellow gold multi stone ring? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a ring that is 10k yellow gold with the hallmark of VJ but the J has a dot on the top of it too? Can anyone tell me what this could mean? It is a very nice & heavy multi colored stone ring... Thank you for your help!

Cutting off metal ring around toilet flange [ 3 Answers ]

As you can see from the attached picture, I'm trying to remove/cut off the metal flange that the bolts fit into that holds the toilet in place. Needless to say it had leaked and was rusted. What can I use to cut the metal ring off and how do I get under the plastic piece w/o cutting into it. ...

What White Metal Should I Choose for an Engagement Ring? [ 10 Answers ]

I'm new to the Ask Me Help Desk, but I'm hoping someone can help! I've been researching engagement rings, and I am really curious for some input on what the best white metal to get for the band/setting would be. I'm leaning toward platinum, but what would you go with? Platinum or white gold? ...

Issue with metal ring inside the flange that seems to b attached to plastic piping? [ 8 Answers ]

Ok I am a female and my husband is over in Iraq so Im taking on all the house repairs. The toilet was leaking so I was told to replace the wax ring... easy enough. Once I got the toilet off the flange was broken so I had to replace it, again easy enough. Except this has turned into a mess. It was...

Ring Metal Compositions: Tarnishing [ 2 Answers ]

Will rings with these type metals below tarnish and turn your finger green? * 14k YELLOW GOLD OVER STERLING SILVER * 925 solid sterling with THICK PLATINUM OVERLAY Example:solid sterling silver, marked 92.5 and sealed the ring and bonding (an overlay) of platinum * Sterling silver...

View more questions Search