Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foreverliving85 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2014, 02:42 AM
    Is Tattoo Removal treatment painful?
    I have tattoo on my body & I have to remove it. But I am scared about my skin paining.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2014, 05:13 AM
    Yes it does... and it requires multiple visits... and there is the possibilitiy of scars. An ex-girlfriend of mine did this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is tattoo removal safe enough? [ 2 Answers ]

Is tattoo removal safe enough?

Tattoo Removal [ 4 Answers ]

I was looking at the posts on tattoo removal, and the following methods have never been discussed: -Professional dermabrasion-this was one of the "original" pro methods, and is still done. Can reportedly leave less scarring and be much more effective for a lot less money than a laser. ...

Tattoo removal [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a safe way to remove a tattoo with something you can buy over the counter?:eek:

Hyperpigmentation from tattoo removal, can I ever tan again? [ 4 Answers ]

What bleaching treatments will work? And what won't? I can't spend a lot of money! Also will I ever be able to go out in the sun again? Or do I have to wait months and months of treatments before I can even see the sun again or the spots will darken? Someone please help me!:confused:

Hyperpigmentation from tattoo removal [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get rid of this hyperpigmentation caused by tattoo removal? Besides bleaching creams? And can I ever go out in the sun again? They just seem to get darker and darker even with sunblock!

View more questions Search