Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marikakrester Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2014, 01:07 AM
    Accounting Business Case
    This is one of the situation I can't evaluate with ethical and accounting issues.
    “I owe Apple Programming P400,000 due in 90 days. I know some people at Apple. If I were to sign a note payable and pay them 12 percent interest, they’d let me postpone this debt for a year or more.”“I owe Apple Programming P400,000 due in 90 days. I know some people at Apple. If I were to sign a note payable and pay them 12 percent interest, they’d let me postpone this debt for a year or more.”

What should I do?
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2014, 09:56 AM
    If you can not pay your account payable in 90 days, then you should change your account payable into a note payable. There is nothing wrong with this as it is done a lot in the business world. The company you owe wants to get paid preferably sooner, but if not then you will have to pay more later, in the form of interest.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accounting Case study problems! Help! [ 0 Answers ]

I have done and re-done this case study literally 6 or so times with all incorrect inbalances and without the correct check numbers, I am in desperate need of help journalizing these transactions: 11/1 Jasmine contributes 55,000 in cash, 20,000 in computers, 8,000 in office furniture to her new...

Business Question - Ethical Case study [ 1 Answers ]

I have to answer some questions on this case study; I want to see if I am on the right track. This is the case study: Mike Trenach is the owner and President of Digital Imagery and More ltd. The revenue of the business is about 16 million dollars a year. In the past few years, Mike has spent the...

Case study about intermediate accounting? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi a need a case study about intermediate accounting Help me pllllzzzz

Current unethical business case studies [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I need some current case studies on businesses doing unethical acts. Within the last year or two. Thanks

Accounting Case Study Review [ 1 Answers ]

Please review my answer to this study question and let me know if I am on-track with the answer. Thanks! Ethics Case BYP1-7 Wayne Terrago, controller for Robbin Industries, was reviewing production cost reports for the year. One amount in these reports continued to bother him—advertising....

View more questions Search