Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cort_xoxo Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2014, 11:12 PM
    Getting your GED
    Does it cost money to do it online? And how long is the program? And when you take the final test do you also do it online or do you have to go somewhere??
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 24, 2014, 04:50 AM
    It generally costs money no matter where you do, unless you do it through a government sponsored program. Where you take the final depends on who is giving the course.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 24, 2014, 11:49 AM
    Best to go online and Google GED Online Programs near you. Some are free(?), and some are not, and some will have tutoring, free or paid.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 24, 2014, 12:01 PM
    Call an area high school or public library. They will have info about how to do this online, any costs involved, and the test(s). Depending on your financial situation, there may be help available.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jun 24, 2014, 12:19 PM
    Here is a link to the Ohio Department of Education's GED page: GED | Ohio Department of Education

It may be a place for you to start finding out the answers to your questions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need ged [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I go to get my ged at so I can get in school Where can I get my ged at

How do I get my GED [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know if the Lamar University in my town has GED classes and how I can get into them?:o

View more questions Search