Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wreed01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2014, 10:29 PM
    Can you wait in the US with a visitors visa?
    My ex husband has submitted an application to move to the US from Australia. He has been waiting for the results for a while now. He has a visitors visa that is valid for 2 years can he wait in the US for the results of his application or does he have to wait in Australia.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jun 24, 2014, 10:55 AM
    NO. Two years visa does not mean he can stay 2 years in US, waiting. For those with visitor's visa (B1/B2), maximum term allowed depends on immigration officers at port of entry, maximum is 6 months.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can we apply for a visitors visa for my parents who are on B2 Visa in USA [ 1 Answers ]

My Parents and Inlaws are on a visitors visa(B2) in USA. They wish to travel to Canada for a visit. Are they eligilble to apply for a canada visitors visa. If so what are the documents needed for them. Also can I club them with my application. I am on H1. Thanks, Abhijit

Us visitors visa [ 2 Answers ]

Can I obtain a us visitors visa if my fiancée is a us citizen

Can I apply for visitors visa if already have a L1B visa with me? [ 1 Answers ]

Can I apply for visitors visa if already have a L1B visa?

Us visitors visa? [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir, If I a have Canada Work permit for 1 year i.e. L1,can I visit to my relatives who are in US from last 5 years? I hail from India and going for company assignment? Please do the needful guidance.

View more questions Search